ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Big Planet

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've just ordered this and given the reviews its got online I'm surprised at how few threads there are on CS about it. Anyone got it? Opinions? Looks like it could be very addictive and something even the GF might pick up and play. Or has everyone sold their PS3 as waiting for GT5 is a f**king joke?

Citroen DS3 DSport
There are a couple of threads here for LBP, it is a excellent game and well worth buying.

good fun but i've been a bit distracted with Forza again and fallout 3 lately. You can get a borat mankini BTW, pissed myself when I found it lol

GT5 is still very much in development as they've been on the phone to us recently wanting to know bits and bobs about dash configuration, colour etc. for a load of old racers we produced for back in the day.

Cheers
M

Octy VRS
I have it and played a few beginning levels. Is very nice looking and they couldn't have picked anyone better for the voiceover. Been too distracted with Fallout and Resistance though.

Such a fun game when you play multiplayer through the story mode, never laughed so hard playing a game in my life.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ye, it's a quality game and is brill multiplayer !

Just not had a lot of time to put into playing it.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Seems to be a great game that nobody has yet really got into. I might get it after Crimbo but will see what longetivity is like...

c2 VTS
Started playing this again last night, tbh when i bought it and played it i didn't really think much of it.

Decided to sit down last night though, play through a few levels and it's actually quite good. I think it's the only game in which i bother to try and collect everything on the levels.

Renault Clio 1.2
mate brought his ps3 round mate and we played it. its really good fun, but youve gotta be in the mood really, you can my your little teddy into a cowboy,mexican even elvis! and then make yoiur own levels, but it is a good laugh and of course it has trophys on it. good laugh and worth buying

I haven't played this for a while and I normally sell games that aren't being played but I have every intention of finishing this one - at some point!

Great fun this is. I'm a n00b at it so I don't really understand what all the items and stickers and things do. I'm just working through the levels collecting whatever I can. Can always revisit later for 100% etc. Good pleasant game and nice graphics apart from the low resolution jaggies :(

Octy VRS
Likewise, I assume the stuff you collect you just use when you want to create your own levels. I love the physics of the game, it just works so well along with the sound effects. The soundtrack is great too. Curently stuck quite early on in the game on The Darkness but I haven't tried since Christmas.

DCi
great game, i like it because its a bit different from the norm and it also taught the gf that the PS3 is not some evil tool of doom and it is actually fun to play on sometimes :D

I finished it the other day, just need to go back and 100% it now!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
For some reason I can't get this game to update. It never gets further than 5% before freezing. It still works but I guess I'll have to update it at some stage. PSN FTL.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah, I find a couple months is the life of most of the games I play. Only the best games will be played a lot after that, most just sporadically.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
yeh im sure it gives you the option to update online or from a removable media source? something like that

btw i'm loving this game, bought it for the gf as she said it looked 'cute', but i'm hooked on it now!

Awesome game.... I haven't bothered with the actual game levels much or creating my own, been spending most of my time playing the player created levels!

Finally managed to get it to update and have now been online. Yeah, the player created levels are great fun. Seeing the online side of things, I now see a glimpse of just how good this game really is. It's like an old Nintendo classic. I love it :approve:

TBH IMO it's currently the only reason to own a PS3 (games wise)