ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads in Leamington today (Friday)

More poke than viagr
Had a good day today, seemed to be RS's everywhere lol :cool:

Firstly saw Mitchh twice in Leamington center at lunch, i was in the back of my mates silver 172 but still gave you a thumbs up lol.

Then saw a black 182 with black wheels on the A45, coming from coventry down through Ryton. Was about half 5 i think.

Then about 7ish i pulled out onto the A45 behind a black non rs, with black and silver wheels i think.

Then saw another black 182 with cup wheels parked up outside blockbuster, and the bed shop i think it is. Was about half 7.

Then a monaco blue 172 with aftermarket wheels at the little island underneath the train bridge just down from blockbuster.

Then i followed a colour coded (same colour as mine :cool:) non rs going off towards cubbington. Had a smoothed boot, and a big Renault Sport sticker on the rear bumper.

Hi Tom.Did your mate in the silver172 ever have a race with an old e30 m3 on the a46 in june. I owe that guy a big favour.

Ibiza FR
Alright, didnt spot you this time although I did flash my lights at you about 2 weeks ago lol. don't think you saw me!

that last one with smoothed boot is awful :dead: always see it!

More poke than viagr
Hi mate, nope i dont remember seeing you actually, how did i manage that lol?

I've seen you a few times whilst in my mates silver 172 though, saw you on the parade and gave you a thumbs up from the back seat lol.

Yer when i saw it in the distance i thought ooo that looks nice, so i sped up to catch him up and was dissapointed lol...would have the boot though ;) save me doing it lol