ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of RS Clio's and a couple of Megane's at Oulton Park today!

Clio 182 Trophy #229
I went along to a very wet Oulton Park today in my 182 and as it turns out Renaultsport was very well represented. I may have missed a few but these are the ones I spotted while walking about:

DA60 - Silver 200 Cup
MW55 - Black 182
PE54 - Black 182
VX05 - Black 182
M555 - Silver 182
FY54 - Blue 182, I think it had a Yozza exhaust
J44 - Trophy #56 with an RS192 exhaust
NA55 - Trophy
FA02 - 172
MD53 - Silver 172

There were a couple of Megane 250's one of which I had a nice run with out of Oulton Park at the end of the day and a black 265 Trophy.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
FY54 was me :)

Where abouts was you parked??

I was parked at the Top of the hill most of the day but when the moved the ropes I pulled up behind you and reversed up the banking at the end of the day to watch the last race because I was fed up with getting soaked.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I was parked at the Top of the hill most of the day but when the moved the ropes I pulled up behind you and reversed up the banking at the end of the day to watch the last race because I was fed up with getting soaked.

Yes I saw yours :) (you have cup in your name thing, I was gonna say I didn't see a bean or RB lol)