ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered on coilovers and scrubbing..

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I've got my clio lowered on coilovers, FK highsports. The backs are all the way down but still havent removed adjusters, and front have about an inch and a half of thread to go 0.0

However, I have a big problem with scrubbing on the front. Got the camber setup on the front shocks as max negative, which stopped scrubbing on the edge of the wheel arch due to 5mm spacer, but it is now scrubbing on the arch lining..

I was looking to remove these, but wondered are there any draw backs? Read alot about a metal bracket it will scrub if I remove the linings? And any other suggestions to stop scrubbing?

Thanks.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
only 15" wheels, managed to sort the scrubbing by adding the bit of camber that the FK highsports allow you to with the elongated hole at the bottom of the mount points, but I now have a serious juddering problem. I think I have found the culprit, but have no idea what it is or how to fix it. Picture below is what I think is the culprit.

culpritdsdfsd.png

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
how many mm is it lowered by? what spacers you got. mine is pretty low on 15's and i dont have any scrubbing at all.

and i cant for the life of me figure out what that is on your picture ha?

S4 Avant
That's your abs sensor.

You're scrubbing issue is very easy to fix. Remove the arch liners or raise the car.