ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY kangoo 172

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Got the little bits and pieces sanded off and front arch liners in. Also tried a f1 on think I prefer over the 2118 also raised suspension 1 spline and 5 mm on front
0D766F93-B881-49DF-85AC-6F776BAE6860.jpeg
17AAF271-389C-4421-B53C-83E0D8EEE36D.jpeg
B70DCC42-76A7-4D37-A91F-2C25172F50EF.jpeg
450D91DC-CAFA-4E42-AA57-8DA4976EC9F6.jpeg

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
The f1s look fantastic on it! I can make you some centres for the 2118s if needed 👍
Cheers mate yer I forgot you do these I’d probs go for a set with the diamonds I’m the future you got any pics?

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Me too Daniel! It’s absolutely stunning! I want!
How easy is the conversion?
It’s pretty straightforward it’s just the back half of the wiring what is tedious but the rest is simple tbf it’s little bits what take the time like dreaded torsion bars Zorst ect

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
It’s pretty straightforward it’s just the back half of the wiring what is tedious but the rest is simple tbf it’s little bits what take the time like dreaded torsion bars Zorst ect
Ohh and making the loom fit behind the dash was a bit of a chore lol

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
As a fellow painter, credit dude, much credit.

I need to do my rear arches and lower sills (bubbling but no holes).
So both rear quarters, bunkers need doing and a door top blow in, also spoiler.
So im thinking if a colour change bar the engine bay, just can’t bring myself to start it.
Will be going a solid red like guards/milano red.

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
As a fellow painter, credit dude, much credit.

I need to do my rear arches and lower sills (bubbling but no holes).
So both rear quarters, bunkers need doing and a door top blow in, also spoiler.
So im thinking if a colour change bar the engine bay, just can’t bring myself to start it.
Will be going a solid red like guards/milano red
Cheers mate yeh color changes are a chore especially if they are metallic/Pearl even more so if you doing engine bay, I’d like a ph1 sunflower but stupid money now so if I was to own one it would be a rough silver one colour changed 😂