ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Makavelli's Racing Blue 15/07/05 - Present

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Quality work Andy.

A good read that, didnt realise how much youve done.
Made me chuckle the amount of times the badges changed colour through the thread. You must be keeping Middo in business ha!

Looks minty mint though :cool:

VRS
May I ask how much she made on the dyno after the trip to RS Tuning?

Thanks.

the car was dyno'd at around 193 iirc, the only problem was the exhaust was blowing as the crappy clamp which joins the decat to the rear section of the exhaust wasnt tight enough, since then i have sorted out a new clamp but havent had it dyno'd yet. now the exhaust is fixed i would assume it would get a couple more bhp to make it mid 190's.

ryan_k ran his 182 on the same dyno the day before and his ran 175 with an open induction kit and cat back exhaust so the results seem about right imo

i know rr's are to be taken with a pinch of salt but mid 190'2 seems about right with my mods as cams would nudge it up to the 200mark

Quality work Andy.

Made me chuckle the amount of times the badges changed colour through the thread. You must be keeping Middo in business ha!

lol he's had lots of practice perfecting his technique, honestly though his spraying has improved so much, its a proper professional finish on all his current batches :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
Quality work Andy.

he would do if he paid me, tight bugger ;)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
the car was dyno'd at around 193 iirc, the only problem was the exhaust was blowing as the crappy clamp which joins the decat to the rear section of the exhaust wasnt tight enough, since then i have sorted out a new clamp but havent had it dyno'd yet. now the exhaust is fixed i would assume it would get a couple more bhp to make it mid 190's.

ryan_k ran his 182 on the same dyno the day before and his ran 175 with an open induction kit and cat back exhaust so the results seem about right imo

i know rr's are to be taken with a pinch of salt but mid 190'2 seems about right with my mods as cams would nudge it up to the 200mark

Perhaps you've noticed my thread on current tuning work I've had done to the car and how disappointed I am. Considering I'm using all that you are plus 420 cams and I'm only making 180!!!!:S :(

Did you use Paul's dyno at RS Tuning? Do you have an at the wheels figure also?

Thanks.

VRS

Perhaps you've noticed my thread on current tuning work I've had done to the car and how disappointed I am. Considering I'm using all that you are plus 420 cams and I'm only making 180!!!!:S :(

Did you use Paul's dyno at RS Tuning? Do you have an at the wheels figure also?

Thanks.

yeah i spotted the thread matey, sounds like something is amiss there :S

i used a local rr and not pauls dynodynamics, the reasen i went to the local pplave is because it has had goo feedback from owners of all sorts of different motors, it seems to give an accurate reading rather than over reading for the sake of pub bragging rights :)

ryans 182 got a pretty accurate figure me me to judge my mods on :)

VRS
well not a lots happened with the motor, here are a few snaps from fcs following a very long stint of detailing the week before :D

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

not the best shots as i couldnt be arsed in using my crappy camera, i just nabbed all the photos of my car which were taken by the people with digi slr's lol

a few of my favs:

P1020325.jpg

DSC_0199-1.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_9638-1.jpg

andy

VRS
Oh yes i nearly forgot

played with my new toy today, need to find a balance with the thickness, i want it foamier lol :rasp:

DSC00001.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOL. Your car was the cleanest at FCS imo, not a swirl nor defect insight.

Clio DCi 65
This and Christopher's...Favourite top 2 clios!!

Where the hell do you live with all these badgers lol!

VRS
This and Christopher's...Favourite top 2 clios!!

Where the hell do you live with all these badgers lol!

lol, i must be at a badger hot spot, i see a few fresh dead ones on the road side most mornings, although the current trend seems to lie with squished rabbits lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Nice work mate, looks clean :cool:, Damm i need my coillys after seeing yours now, should have been here friday.. hopefully be with me tomorrow ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Re: the foam gun, I use an inch of foam in the bottom of the bottle, with hot water, and crank the 'thickness valve' open a quarter turn at the most, sometimes less, sometimes shut :)

Car still looks great as well mate!

VRS
Well the racing blue is slowly going back to standard with a view to sell in the new year :(

will be getting some piccies up as the mods come off and let you see her return to standard!

so far the cold air feed and gril have gone, the hillpower mounts, carbon battery cover, carbon fuse box cover, painted inserts and side badges, ive also removed most of the stickers that were in the rear window (yozza) and the f1 badge off the bonnet
speakers have gone, sub has gone, the misanos have gone.

so the list off mods will slowly decrease lol

BTB Exhaust - off soon
Yozzasport Decat - off soon
Angelworks Matched Inlets - off soon
RSTuning Remap
ITG Maxogen - off soon
Trophy Turinis - may sell not sure whether to keep on or not
Cobra Misano Reclining Bucket Seats - sold
Gaz Coilovers - off soon
Braided Brake Lines With Dot 5:1 Fluid
Silvervisions All Round
New Style Renaultsport Rear Badge
LED Interior + Sidelights - sold
Road Angel Hardwired In
3/4 Front Plate - standard plates on now
Vibe Active 12" Sub - sold
Rainbow Components - sold
Alpine Headunit and Ipod Interface
Boot Floor Dynamatted
Viper Cold Air Feed In Lower Grill - sold
Besting Ariel
Custom Side Badges,Front Diamond and Dash Inserts - sold
Megane 225 Alloy Foot Rest - off soon
Justmatts Cliosport Embroided Matts - may sell
Painted Calipers
Hillpower Polished Strut Covers - sold
Polished Top Engine Mount - may sell
Powdercoated Blue Strut Brace - off soon
Dynamat Hoodliner Under Bonnet
Custom Sprayed Engine Cover - sold
Carbon Look Battery Cover and Fuse Box Cover - sold
Blue Hose Covers
Blue Hillpower Silicone Elbow - off soon
Blue Samco Coolant Hoses - off soon

gonna be sad taking off the performance parts :(

Mondeo TDCI 130
Probably the cleanest car in the club i reckon! not only was it modded well, it was always immaculate!!! sad to see it go!! Onwards and upwards matey!! :)

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Looks ace, as others have said the attention to detail is amazing, wasnt keen on the colour of these clios to begin with but seeing yours has made me change my opinion, infact i love the colour now. :)

LY 200
I wish Id had the money for the misanos at the time you were selling :dapprove:

I'm not normally an RB fan but this car changed my opinions! great car, sad to see it go.

whats on the horizons btw?