ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mallory park trackday *pics*

Hey guys and girls, went to Mallory today organised by circuit days, met Paul(baggers), Whiteley and Rich off here.. and cheers to Paul for the tracktime ! :)

Only found myself moving over for a few cathrams and a lotus exiges.

Could stay with the porsche 944 race car's and the cup racer and williams that were there, nice to meet you all :s ... Anyway, no doubt know one believes that unless you were there

Rich had a slight accident in his clio which im sure he'l explain :(

Id reconmend the day to anyone, its my first in the dry an the car performed amazingly

few pictures

DSCN2567.jpg

DSCN2565.jpg

DSCN2569.jpg

DSCN2564.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

DSCN2563.jpg

DSCN2558.jpg

Move over Evo :p

DSCN2545.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2548.jpg

DSCN2533.jpg

really not sure, its 25mm from the platform to bottom thread on the front, and as low as it will go on the rear :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Nothing better than 2 or 3 RS Clios descending on a track, terrorising the hell out of 90% of the other participants then scooting off while they're all stood about saying "WTF?".

Love it. Nothing better than 2 or 3 RS Clios descending on a track, terrorising the hell out of 90% of the other participants then scooting off while they're all stood about saying "WTF?".

Exactly, that to me is what makes them what they are, i love slaying car's you really shouldnt be even close too :cool:

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
does everyone else find they do most cars coming up to, through and on the exit of corners of tracks?

nice pics im there next sat, any pointers?

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Great pics Rob! Glad you enjoyed the time as I was 'nursing' mine back up th'M1 :dapprove:

does everyone else find they do most cars coming up to, through and on the exit of corners of tracks?

nice pics im there next sat, any pointers?

Quite an easy track to find the lines, top corner after the straight dont hug the curb, stay out wide and cut in, think i was going round there about 80mph and hitting the curb on the way out at about 100 ish.

Left hander after the tight U bend at the top you can take flat out but alot of people dont.

I might pop down next saturday if your there :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Only found myself moving over for a few cathrams and a lotus exiges.

Could stay with the porsche 944 race car's and the cup racer and williams that were there, nice to meet you all :s ... Anyway, no doubt know one believes that unless you were there

Rich had a slight accident in his clio which im sure he'l explain :(

Eye nice to see more clios out on track ! Got some videos too upload of gaztwo and me lapping most cars :wink:

I have no idea how you were exiting that corner at 110 on road tyres lol...My cup racer could only manage 100ish on full racing slicks!!!!

Shame rich came off with 1/2 hour of the day left...Gutted when the marshells shut the track - best part of the day aswell. Same thing happened at croft earier this year.

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Shame rich came off with 1/2 hour of the day left...Gutted when the marshells shut the track - best part of the day aswell. Same thing happened at croft earier this year.

That was me! Sorry... :dapprove:

To be fair though, it was after ten to five - there would have been 1 or 2 laps more at the most.

Apologies nonetheless!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
haha glad u got the car sorted anyway though, think a few of us came over in the afternoon for a chat!

was a good day though - not the most technical track ive done but it was the one with most casulties.

Old shape mini clubman
New shape mini cooper
Caterham
205GTI
Clio 172

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
my pics of scott, gaztwo and mine

DSC00750-1.jpg

DSC00755-1.jpg

DSC00756-1.jpg

DSC00757-1.jpg

DSC00758-1.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

and still in one piece ready for home unlike most other cars lol

DSC00761-1.jpg

DSC00762-1.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

M

mini-valver

Wish I could of made it to terrorise some of you boys but I'm fearing the worst for vts' bottom end :(