ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mikeclio182?? Stoke Hammond bypass tonight

Turbo LY R27
Yeah it was me mate. I like your new splitter on the front looked good mate! Any other mods on the way??

I also saw you just out of bierton on the way to wing on the 25th? I drove straight past ya?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yeah it was me mate. I like your new splitter on the front looked good mate! Any other mods on the way??

I also saw you just out of bierton on the way to wing on the 25th? I drove straight past ya?

yes we were just on the way back from getting the splitter fitted... you were right by my side before i spotted you, but Bubbles was following me in her Golf and spotted you straight away.

mini meet is needed now fella ;)

Turbo LY R27

yes we were just on the way back from getting the splitter fitted... you were right by my side before i spotted you, but Bubbles was following me in her Golf and spotted you straight away.

Yeah mate, you fancy meetin up at the weekend or something? Make sure the sun is out and take some snaps? What ya reckon? Where did you get the splitter fitted then mate?

Golf R

Yeah mate, you fancy meetin up at the weekend or something? Make sure the sun is out and take some snaps? What ya reckon? Where did you get the splitter fitted then mate?

sounds like a bit of a plan... i know a good underground car park for pic's ;)

splitter was fitted by a friend and his brother over in Aylesbury

Turbo LY R27
Cool mate ill Pm you my number and arrange it mate. Which car park is it? The Ikea in bletchly? Well up for it mate.