ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MILTEK 182 EXHAUST IN NEWCASTLE UNDER £150!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
should of organized a courier to collect, he doesn't mention anything about it not being collected by a courier; done that plenty of times myself
I do it all the time but iv'e got a lot of money invested in other bits at the minute & iv'e got alot of stuff to pay for as it is. :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
I do it all the time but iv'e got a lot of money invested in other bits at the minute & iv'e got alot of stuff to pay for as it is. :)

put them on gumtree, its absolutely massive and FREE:cool:, worldwide also, u'll get interest from overseas (parts sell for more money), the best thing is that they also advertise ur parts via banner ads on loads and loads of websites for FREE!:cool:

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
put them on gumtree, its absolutely massive and FREE, worldwide also, u'll get interest from overseas (parts sell for more money), the best thing is that they also advertise ur parts via banner ads on other loads and loads of websites for FREE!
Cheers mate!,

I will have a go later, I take it it's like doing a deal on here? So just go through paypal?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Giving away all your secrets 200mph. Oh do please carry on...

didnt realise gumtree was such a secret:eek:, there is a life outside of cliosport:hail:/ebay:hail: etc...to sell parts, 000's and 000's of sites :approve:and no cant b bothered to list them all, defo no secret here:star:

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Yh I know about gum tree an ph I just thought you was going to share a some more selling tips... Friday add is another good one, you can make an add for free don't pay to put it in the paper and usally they put it in anyway just to fill it up. Then your appealing to people that don't even go on the internet.