ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ming or Bling? Silver Cup / Black Turbines

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
wat is it about turbines that people love so much.

Looks so cack.
I'm not sure. They look great on phase 1 valvers and R5's but anything else looks cack.

They look as if they would be quite heavy and wouldn't be hot on ventilation for the brakes either.

Silver Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for the kind words fellas - I can tell you love them!

I can confirm that they are quite heavy and that brake cooling seems fairly pants too.

Somebody must like them?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks awesome!
i love turbines, wish i never sold mine but made a nice profit on them!

Punto/Clio GTT
The turinis are going back on as soon as I've finished at Donington on Tuesday then!

i dunno why youd do that?

who gives a flying toss what us nerds on cliosport think? if YOU like em then keep them on, world would be very very boring if everyone had the same stuff

Silver Clio 172 Cup
I prefer the turinis TBH. These are just a cheap set of track wheels, I can't decide if they ming or not. I think they probably do, but I'm interested to hear either (a) just how badly people think they ming or (b) if I am a car styling genius who is way ahead of his time.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Nope, get 'em off of there!

To me they just look like steelies. If you want them on there, i'd get some wheel trims to go on top of them.