ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 172 by night **pics**

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 12 May 2005

H&R are the way foward ;)

Looking good mate
thanks!

how much did you pay for you H&R kit if you dont mind me asking?

is it the same kit for my car?

--chris

Suzuki SV1000S

Thought Gaz where the ones to get? I am still waiting to see if there are any new kits coming out soon that will drop the value of the current ones - Prob. wishful thinking though.

CLIO

evening chris,looks as shiney as mine mate,has dutty took them badgies off yet..lol...if not rip em...hes a fake.catch you soon buddy...james

p.s aint done the back bumper yet before you ask..:D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by JPW172 on 13 May 2005

evening chris,looks as shiney as mine mate,has dutty took them badgies off yet..lol...if not rip em...hes a fake.catch you soon buddy...james

p.s aint done the back bumper yet before you ask..:D
PMSL!

thats a bit harsh fella;) think they are off now though.

get those inserts done in gunmetal!...and those dash inserts....and those fog light surrounds....and those (repeat to fade);)

--chris

Ph1

looks tidy but i cant help feeling that 17s on a Clio just look too over sized !! ...im just not a big wheels fan at all

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

thanks for the comments people!

andyman - i agree about the wheels...im a 16s man really but they came on the car. Ill be after some anthracite or black 16s when the coilovers arrive.:D

--chris