ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 vid

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
heres my stock mk1 172 bar k-tec stealth, not to blow me own trumpet like but as a few people have agreed, been in it and drove it and said its very quick...

what you all think??

btw this is at an air field my dad owns

....and im not a chav, just like chav music

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dun know? but against a unnamed member on hear running a modded 14.2 i was a cars length ahead up to 100

'18 Megane dci
Nippy car yours Ben :D

hillben.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
Before people jump at ben, I have driven this...... and it certainly is quick. Im not gonna try and explain how cos i cant work it out... lol.

Music is s**t, though i agree..... but it suits gayboys like ben.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
its got the different box too. if you look its about 44 in 1st. and when me n uncleiven got off the line same start he changes way before i do.

ben_p said:
dun know? but against a unnamed member on hear running a modded 14.2 i was a cars length ahead up to 100

So your saying your running high 13's/flat 14 with just an exhaust? LMAO

cooper s full areo kit...
quality ben! sounds lush, i got to agree with you tho, Im into the music! probably going to get slated! but hey.
Seems quick, wouldnt mind have a ride! should be getting my 172 next month, cant wait.
Brocky

ben_p said:
when did i say that? prob a 14.10 ask dave him self......

Here
ben_p said:

If you can pull a clean car legnth on a 14.2 car to 100 you will run a flat 14 if not lower.

All these guys getting inlet,remaps,filter, cams etc should forget it and just get a KTEC exhaust LMAO.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i dont see what your problem is? ...

i was a car length on dave, if he runs that time serveral times at the pod...

adtmits, uncleiven have been in it, its been at alot of meets and pulls away from alot of clios...

the engine is very loud as you can hear in the video so maybe it has hed some work done on it, i know i certainly havent done any...

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
adtmits said:
GPS sat nav tells me it is only out be the usual amount Evo. which is 2mph at 70

So 68 at 7.2k max..in second.

What box alows him to do that..?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
mine, the speedo has been gps verified, we did it on the motorway on the way down to the pod with adtmits......ask some other mk1 drivers anyway about the better gearbox!!

14.2!!!!

my mk 1 is a quick one and funnily enough thats only running a discreet k-tec cat back exhaust and with the seats and spare out on an empty tank, the best i got was a 14.7, i dont think any box makes 1/2 second difference.

But, i'd like to be proven otherwise as i'd been ordering one up. and not about to spend 3k on tuning to get there, lol.