ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 172 - Monaco Blue - So far *Loads of Pics*

first wash

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

silver visions

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

Quick once over with Mer till the new stuff came through

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

The all important sticker

DSC01029.jpg

New cleaning products

DSC01035.jpg

The results

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

sorry about the poor pics ( all taken on the K750i )

let me know what you think , sorry about the monster thread .

Justin.

Looks mint mate, shouldnt be looking at threads like this, it just makes me want my one back quicker lol

might be a dumb question but are the silvervisions hard to fit?

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looking good mate. Love monaco blue. Despite the darkness, can't half tell how much more it shines with the use of the good products!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
you gotta love monnaco it looks ace when it clean the best colour by far but im biased lol

Lovely! I'm baised too but I think I'm right about it ;)

I didn't think about silvervisions in the side repeaters - don't think mine are as visibly orange as your old ones... And they ain't the easiest to fit if you've got big hands like me, but I still managed.

Bugger, was going to wash/clay/polish/wax mine tomorrow too but it's currently snowing/sleeting :(

justinRT said:
Looks mint mate, shouldnt be looking at threads like this, it just makes me want my one back quicker lol

might be a dumb question but are the silvervisions hard to fit?

silver visions are easy to fit mate even if ur hands are a bit big like mine.

Justin.

Carbon - just about to hit 29k

Tom - well get ur ass together and send me a pm to arange pics etc lol

106 GTi
Justin-172 said:
thanks rich , can you tell the difference ?

That paint looks deeper and shinier already, will keep getting better. I can't wait to get the PC on it!

RB 182
Looks great mate, I think you need some pictures of it in day light when you've got it all detailed.

yeh will get some pics of it after it has all been done again and they will be in daylight with a cam insted of a phone.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
My least fav colour in 172's but that has come up really well, keep up the good work ;)