ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk7 Fiesta ZS

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Hi All,

Thought I would share a few shots of the Girlfriend's Zetec S.
Pictures were taken after a detail a couple of weeks back.
Such a lovely car to drive, we went down to Cornwall in it last week, covered roughly 850 miles and it was brilliant. Lots of fun on the country lanes too, even with only 125 bhp!

IMG_0428_zps7fad1e8f.gif

IMG_0427_zps8c11bfcc.gif

IMG_0429_zps80d55730.gif

C&C Welcome.

Chris

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I do have a bit of a soft spot for these when I see them - only ever driven the 1.2 though lol. Even that had lovely steering and a 'clicky' gear change which was nice.

Perfect car for a GF that you can also have a play in!!

Looks well, anyway.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a Mk7 mate. Ford still think it's a Mk6 but they don't argue the point. This is actually a Mk7 Ph1. Or pre-facelift.

The MkV was actually a sort of facelift of the 4 but it used a lit of new components so the mkV was born.

Anyway. Truly brilliant cars. The steering actually comes alive on the 16s opposed to the 17" option wheel. Oh and vision Blue is a poor colour for the shape. Not that you care when driving it. Über fun.

The temptation of an ST is killing me!

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
It's a Mk7 mate. Ford still think it's a Mk6 but they don't argue the point. This is actually a Mk7 Ph1. Or pre-facelift.

The MkV was actually a sort of facelift of the 4 but it used a lit of new components so the mkV was born.

Anyway. Truly brilliant cars. The steering actually comes alive on the 16s opposed to the 17" option wheel. Oh and vision Blue is a poor colour for the shape. Not that you care when driving it. Über fun.

The temptation of an ST is killing me!

I really like the vision blue, one of my favorite colours for the ph1. Candy Blue for the facelift is the poor colour imo.

So much want for the ST!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I also have a soft spot for these, I test drove the S1600 version before I bought my mk6 ST and that seemed to be a very well sorted car.

The mk7 ST must be a cracker of a car to actually drive, I don't think I've read a bad review of the things yet

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
They are cracking cars aren't they? I've got the Metal which is a slightly upgraded ZS, I've driven a 1.25 & a 1.4 though and they were just as fun (if a little slower.)
frontweb_zps9bd606db.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The metal is a great choice. The fabric lets the ZS interior down slightly.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Never seen a "Metal" spec Fiesta around?

Thought it was Zetec S then Titanium?

Fiesta ST-2
I really like the vision blue, one of my favorite colours for the ph1. Candy Blue for the facelift is the poor colour imo.

So much want for the ST!

I much prefer candy blue! Was looking at one for the Mrs and I was really impressed with the chassis on the test drive.

There's two versions of the s1600 120hp and 132hp the 132 having the twin pipes. Only found this out after buying the model with less power, still a cracking car though can't bring myself to mod it apart from removing the stripes.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
I think the metals were along the same lines as the S1600 ones with full leather and the mountune exhaust etc on them
Yeah the Metal replaced the S1600, it's basically the same car but with black wheels and no stripes. It also has piano back trim inside rather than silver.

Regarding the exhaust etc, from the Evo review - 'the Metal’s 1.6-litre four-pot petrol gets a new low-loss air intake set-up, an overhauled exhaust system (wider pipes, modified rear muffler internals, reduced back pressure, new chrome twin pipes) and a 300rpm increase in engine speed (to 6800rpm). It’s enough to yield 14bhp and 6lb ft rises to 132bhp and 118lb ft. There are also closer ratios for the five-speed manual gearbox.' It does give a nice burble on the overrun and even pops slightly if you rev it.

Lou

Really enjoy driving my ZS! Got the 1.6 TDCi version. Although now needing a bumper respray due to someone scraping it on Monday getting into a parking space :(