ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 Track Car

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Disc/pad alignment looks much better now Kyle, told ya the calipers weren't right. I'm looking forward to a few passenger laps in it at Blyton, especially as I'm now living the soft life in a mk3 😂.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads

Aye everyone's welcome to passenger laps. Proper fallen in love with the car all over again now, rev match downshifts feel way easier with the flywheel🤣 might invest in some heel and toe pedals because I keep missing the pedal with my heel

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Good effort there lad.

Just FYI you know how you carry a roll of gaffa tape with you at all times? Chuck some over the fog light ducts when you go out to bed them in.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Can't get as much firewood in now with the cage. Don't want to scratch it👀🤣🤣

20220703_160221.jpg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What a small world. Just talking to a guy at work while I loaded his van and mentioned I had a Clio, he told me his son is really into Clios as well. Said he was over a mates house at the weekend helping him fit a shifter... 🧐

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What a small world. Just talking to a guy at work while I loaded his van and mentioned I had a Clio, he told me his son is really into Clios as well. Said he was over a mates house at the weekend helping him fit a shifter... 🧐
Was he complaining about his calf aswell? 😂

Probably was my dad if you're local? Delivering chemicals?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great updates Kyle. Look forward to seeing it soon.
I still need to sort a passenger pass out

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I have tried acid, it just doesn't budge 😂

Suppose that's what you get buying £200 wheels 👀
What acid you using? I used to run white team dynamics back in about 1998. Absolute pride and joy they were. Wanker to keep clean. Need some proper lethal shot to get them clean. I’ll be expecting more of an update effort for the weekend Kyle. You big gay bear

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've used KKD acid on them, it gets a bit off but not enough clearly. It's not normal brake dust, it's a mixture of DS1.11 and CLRC6 so it's f**king baked on really hard🤣