ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaco 172 Track Car

RustyMojo

ClioSport Club Member
Bargain, It was too far for me to travel and I am not travelling for car parts until we are allowed otherwise I would’ve been all over them! Facebook is a bloody nightmare for time wasters! I’ve had someone jade the crap out of me to buy £15 worth of stuff, then just not turn up! Weirdo

Bargain, It was too far for me to travel and I am not travelling for car parts until we are allowed otherwise I would’ve been all over them! Facebook is a bloody nightmare for time wasters! I’ve had someone jade the crap out of me to buy £15 worth of stuff, then just not turn up! Weirdo
I get them people all the time. I had someone try to barter me down £2.50 for something I'd listed for £25 and had 45 people messaging me about😑😂

I think I need to shop at Asda :)

What colour you think bud?
Gonna stick to silver mate

Turinis look wicked in a fresh silver

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I get them people all the time. I had someone try to barter me down £2.50 for something I'd listed for £25 and had 45 people messaging me about😑😂

Gonna stick to silver mate

Turinis look wicked in a fresh silver
Will look wicked mate. You doing them yourself or taken them to someone? I highly recommend Metal Magic at Barnsley.

its a very weird month

20200705_004032.jpg

Every time I walk into my office I'm reminded that we should have been going to Blyton for a weekend of laughs and track time with mates

And the fact that my car sits 10ft away currently with a very unhappy gearbox! To say its lasted a year of abuse I would say its not done bad! Genuinely cannot wait until next year because CSF is the only thing most forum members will bother to attend. Car park meets arent something im interested in and its not often someone will organise a proper outing unless its the other end of the country.

The rest of this year I'll spend doing the jobs I've always needed to do like cage, shifter, 182 manifold, mapping, polishing inlets, steering wheel, EPAS and about 75,000 other things

Next year should be a good one... I mean its hard to get any worse after this one😂