ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More lower end power for 182

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
How can i get more lower end power, for not alot of pennies.

mine just feels a bit sluggish obviously until it hits 5k, but was wondering on your opinion is the best way to get a bit more punch, without spending loads?

my knowledge so far was thinking.

1. aftermarket panel filter
  2. air induction feed
  3. ptfe gaskets

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Induction kit with good air going to it seems to have good results. Most people say there 172/182 can feel the kick at 4k

Turbos.
I can't see a filter making any different to your ouput. Cheapest bang for buck is surely a de-cat and a remap?

Wrong section BTW...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I think some peeps need to drive a slower car in the week, then jump in the 182 at the weekend. It'll feel like a rocket!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Matched Inlets.... Group Buy possibly happening soon

lift number 1 @ btm
most flow mods help torque, so inlets, de-cat, exhaust, porting head, etc. basically anything that produces resistance to the movement of gasses through the engine.

unfortunately, f4r's dont have much more to give as standard. so there is not a huge amount of torque to be found, and it is expensive to do.