ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Twingo 133
Absolutely love the stance this has. Great color/wheel combo too!

If you don’t mind me asking, what ET are the wheels and do you run spacers? Might have missed it in the thread sorry.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Little update,well just photos.Mark @Dr Jekyll & Will popped over to mine yesterday & mark took a couple of just random photos of the cup & i really like them.

IMG-20190826-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190826-WA0008.jpg

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So now i have a puppy,i decided to remove the rear seats and fit a boot mat & cargo boot net.The rear seats never get used anyway,so makes sense being we have a dog now.So works out well for days out & will still look cool and neat.

I decided to get the proper 172 cup badged one as was only £5 more than just to have a plan black one.

IMG_20190828_114631_012.jpg

E36 M3,172 cup
Yeah ive read you need to drop the subframe,well part of it to get it in but part from that should be ok & gives better mid range.I have a 2 poster ramp to use so prob be a lot easier
I had arb bushes and rack bushes to do at the same time so dropped the subframe completely.
On rubbish axle stands so not easy.
Also makes exhausts an issue as I have a 182 manifold, miltek sports cat and then wanted a silencer which meant I had to pretty much custom make most of the exhaust

E36 M3,172 cup
Messing about with either us a pita, I'd put a sport 172 cat on if it was me as it's fit and forget and easier to fit than the 182 manifold.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Haha to painful

Ok,so on the way to work one very early wet morning with the AD80's on mind you in the wet,the back end stepped out sending me into a spin into the barrier😫
I swear i wasnt going fast as 5am dark wet still half asleep,this was going round a banking corner.Was more shocked on why it just went,only thing i could see it could of been was greasy road,oil spill or touched the white line.Hardly any weight on the rear to as no seats etc,just lucky it wasnt worse

20190924_105633.jpg