ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mrs new Car, dont laugh.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Picking up this Renault modus tomorrow, 2005 dci 86 priviledge, Fully loaded, air con, sat nav, electric folding mirrors, boot shoot, cruise control, esp and abs, 16" alloys, cornerning lights, list goes on and on.

We have another nipper on the way so she needed a practical spacious car.

She wanted another Renault, currently has a clio dci 65 which will be flogged asap. She didnt want a megane/or scenic so modus it was. Cheap to run/ £30 tax cheap insurance.

Check out the colour! haters gunna hate, i have the joy of driving it back 120miles tomorrow night;)

Proper proper cheap car

media?id=1757790825.gif

media?id=1757791051.gif

media?id=1757791032.gif

media?id=1757790853.gif

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
OMFG the interior :0 but guess you wont be driving it much and it will hide food, mud etc well!

Jap Box
It looks kind of like a loaf of 50/50 bread to me with the interior. Why would renault release cars in this colour :(

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol at the comments, in our eyes, cheap car, cheap to run, throw the nippers in, job done. We have the Audi to look pimp in when we go out as a family.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Also has a 'boot shute', seeing the back seats reminds me how you make 2 seats become 3 or vice-versa (sad, I know)

M135i
You have a "boot-shute!!" Hero.

I remember getting one of these a courtesy car when my old 197 went in for a service. I was so disappointed when the service manager told me the one I was being given didn't have a "boot-shute". :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure I can add anything else.

Cs has certainly plumbed new depths.

I think it's actually worse than the 107 Matthew bought to save money...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my that's hideous, but probably very practical so fair enough.

Tbh though, if I was going to buy a car that's sole duty was to be puked in, bogeys wiped on it and have have chocolate,
crisps & jam sandwiches rubbed into the upholstery, that's what i'd expect it to look like.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Put a 182 engine in it and lower it over 182 wheels!! I had the idea ages ago!!
Seriously tho, looks nice and does the job. Tho my 182 does for 2 kids!!!

Black 172
I actually like how they look from the outside...

But I had no idea they were that fugly inside. Oh my GOD! Centre console... dash... seats... awful!

Italian 3.2 V6
FLOl. Love the interior!

I actually remember Seing a Reno prototype pic of a modus basically lowered with 182cup wheels (iirc). It was near the time the 133 was being brought out.

Always remember it looking quite cool.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FLOl. Love the interior!

I actually remember Seing a Reno prototype pic of a modus basically lowered with 182cup wheels (iirc). It was near the time the 133 was being brought out.

Always remember it looking quite cool.

It was the test mule for the 197. Modus body covering the Clio's chassis and drivetrain. There were four of them.

133 test mules were regular Twingos with glued on, makeshift arches. lol.

Listerine & Poledo
I've liked these before, with leather and in different colours.

Still, lowz, turinis, silvervisions yada yada yada,

Italian 3.2 V6
It was the test mule for the 197. Modus body covering the Clio's chassis and drivetrain. There were four of them.

133 test mules were regular Twingos with glued on, makeshift arches. lol.

Ahh that was it. Knew it was something to do with testing etc etc.