ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182.. Finally clean after AGES

UR 197 Cup
I finally got to clean the clio today after two weeks and alot of miles!! sadly i have no before pics but it was bad.. Was just a standard wash with a couple of squirts of AF Finale to finish it off. not many pics as most of them are terrible but i have a couple which i think are fairly decent.
Thanks for looking!

11036863666_7f6aaeb551.jpg

Untitled by JW182FF, on Flickr

11036804416_e3a4bea281.jpg

11036822194_6534f026c3.jpg

11037216806_fcfaf60a6f.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks great that does! I'm slowly starting to want a black car......they look lovely when they are clean

UR 197 Cup
Thankyou!! :) it's on 5mm spacers all round. I would prefer more but I got these at a good price and they make a bit of a difference, I saw drjekyll had them on his and his looked perfect to me.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Great looking car mate, suits the wheels down to a tee, makes me wanna put spacers on my own, they help beef up the front end!!

UR 197 Cup
Looking good. Has it been lowered at all?

Yes its on cooksports, heres my project thread if you wish to have a quick look.. Mainly pictures as i get bored of typing lol.

Great looking car mate, suits the wheels down to a tee, makes me wanna put spacers on my own, they help beef up the front end!!

Yeah i have noticed the difference.. Mainly with the back like i said ideally i would like to have 20 front 10 rear but i cant afford it right now.. They are defo worth getting though!!

That looks good! Pretty much the twin of my car lol.

I have got a lot from yours ;) i loved seeing the progress of yours i followed it religiously hence why mine looks the same :p

I wouldn't like to meet an oncoming car down that lane..[/QUOTE]

Luckily theres very rarely any cars down there probably due to that reason. Thats why its good for pics!!