ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Trophy

Having just joined this forum to look at peoples projects i must say i'm really impressed, from the first pictures to those after the work and a wash its amazing. You really have done a top job and i am most honestly jelous ;)

Focus RS + S3
lol yeah its much better! I still like my saxo tho

i used to be like that, had both my clio and my VTS, finally parted with the saxo to a family member, drove it again the other day, and the clio knocked spots off it
was a sad sad day lol

A shed atm
Loving your car debz, its nicer than you told me last night! I came and found it lol :p
I'm sooo jealous - still think you need to sell me your saxo though ;)

i used to be like that, had both my clio and my VTS, finally parted with the saxo to a family member, drove it again the other day, and the clio knocked spots off it
was a sad sad day lol

lol awww. I've got to sell the Saxo so i can put the Clio on the road :( wish i could keep both

Loving your car debz, its nicer than you told me last night! I came and found it lol :p
I'm sooo jealous - still think you need to sell me your saxo though ;)

Hehe thanks :p I'll have a look into how much its worth lol

Just been through all 5 pages, its come along way from how it was when you got it. good work.

I shall keep my eyes open for it as I kinda local and around ripley way sometimes.

Thanks :) You'll probs see it as I'm out and about driving to different places all the time lol

I more than likely will at somepoint.

On a totally different note, ive got a guy round here in a white 197 put everytimes sees me puts hands up and flashes, keep wondering if hes on here

Lol I don't know anyone with a white 197. Not really met many people yet as I don't like to turn upto things in the saxo lol

There is a group us round here with 172s or 182s, viva la france!! lol

I remember my saxo days, i had 3 of them lol, if 1 wasnt enough

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I love it, excellent work! Being restored properly and not a bodge job! :D
What was the website you used to get it from?

Clio 172
Nice work looking forward to seeing the pics of it all finished off. I love the red trophys, I think they look great!:p

298569_662420030029_223803161_5675402_1723494575_n.jpg

Attempted to give the Trophy a good clean. Think i under estimated how dirty it was! Spent hours just cleaning the seat belts, wheels, windows and had to sponge down the interior. Then gave it a quick wash and aqua wax. Need to clay it really as there is looooads of tar spots on it. Sorry for the rubbish pics, need to get a proper camera. Its not anywhere near perfect but it will be on the road on Friday :D

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Love thats its all back together and working.

You definatly need some better pictures to. Some carbon washer blanks would look mint on that to.

Gonna pay for the tax and insurance tonight then I can drive it on Friday! Need to swop my private plate over too.

I'll get a splitter at a later date. Run out of money now and need to just it on the road so I can sell the Saxo lol