ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Trophy

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah sounds like it. Front or back? Could be tyres out of shape tho?
I'm getting the same that has just come on, and I think mine is bearings (rear)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Could be bringing up an ABS sensor fault possible if the rear bearings are worn. Bearings/sensor rings are all pressed onto the rear discs.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Trophy is all sorted and has been back on the road a couple of weeks :) engine management light went off on it's own and front drivers side wheel bearing replaced.

List of other things to do

Sort out aerial
Put another stereo in as the standard one doesn't work
Change wipers
Get better front tyres
Silvertec bulbs
Rear leather seats / upgraded door cards
Put trophy sticker on side skirt
Put on carbon washer blanks

My dad is a mechanic and own a garage so I can go plug it in there. It did it a few weeks ago and as soon as my dad took it there the light went off lol. He plugged it in anyway but no faults came up. Yesterday I had the service light, traction control and abs light come on. But then they went off after a few hours. Gonna plug it in again on Saturday. I think somehow it keeps confusing itself?

Not been on here for a while but made a bit of progress with the Trophy.

Fitted: stereo, sub, upgraded front speakers, changed front and rear wipers, silvertec bulbs front and rear, carbon fibre washer blanks, and leather rear bench.

Waiting to fit: 182 door cards front and rear, pressed plates, trophy sticker for side skirt.

Just ordered: green panel air filter, and a trs tow strap.

I also need to sort out the aerial, splitter, front tyres, and intermittent engine management light fault. It is also covered in tar spots which I am struggling to get off. But the car feels like its coming together nicely now :)

Finally managed to get a few bits done: pressed plates, smoked side repeaters, green panel air filter fitted.

And just having some michelin PE3's fitted on the front and tracking done :) so glad to be rid of the Nankangs!

SAM_0527.jpg

SAM_0535.jpg

SAM_0536.jpg

SAM_0537.jpg

SAM_0538.jpg

SAM_0539.jpg

SAM_0540.jpg

SAM_0541.jpg

SAM_0542.jpg

SAM_0544.jpg

SAM_0545.jpg

SAM_0546.jpg

SAM_0548.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Wooo this thread makes me happy. Nice to see it finally finished and on the road. Well done on rescuing it. Looks mint.

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
really nice to see it rescued..but whats going on with your bonnet looks abit off to me :dapprove:

I thought that too, you just need to wind down the pin on that side. Great to see it back to it's best, credit to you.

Few updates

Struggling to get exhaust off in one piece

photo1.jpg

Unbolted rear dampers and dropped back axle

photo4.jpg

Finally off in one piece!

photo-1.jpg

Yozza sport ready to go on

photo2.jpg

New genuine exhaust mounts as old ones were perished

photo3.jpg

Yozza sport fitted

photo8.jpg

Then off comes the front bumper

photo5.jpg

Skoda splitter fitted

photo6.jpg

TRS tow strap fitted (properly bolted on)

photo7.jpg

At French Car Show

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo11.jpg

Beading in the rain :)

photo16.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Looks great - tow strap looks stupid though but they always do!