ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 225 Updates

BMW M135i
Managed to grab a very rough 20-80 speedo vid with lots of spin in 2nd, will have to try for a better one when the weather improves a bit.

[YOUTUBE]RI-aK3idy9A[/YOUTUBE]

Shed.
Stop *****ing about and get a proper vid, go on your private run way in the daylight, get a 0 - top speed video and post it up.

e/

I ment that nicely ;)

BMW M135i
Yeh especially when you've been rolling for a while and its getting plenty of air through it, and the boost builds much more progressively now rather than being a digital thing when you put your boot in from low down. And lest we forget looks loads more beefy than the standard one through the grille :eek:.

Looking to be going stage 2 map soon too :evil:.

Shed.
Yeh especially when you've been rolling for a while and its getting plenty of air through it, and the boost builds much more progressively now rather than being a digital thing when you put your boot in from low down. And lest we forget looks loads more beefy than the standard one through the grille :eek:.

Looking to be going stage 2 map soon too :evil:.

Ace, what stages are there, and what differences do they make?

I guess its remapping a remap ? :S

BMW M135i
I like my gearbox in one piece thanks, theres a reason i've had 3 J series boxes and haven't killed any of them ;).

BMW M135i
Shot back to rstuning again today for stage 2 :D.

225_stage_2_dyno.jpg

BMW M135i
[youtube]Ls0E6ZPHJeQ[/youtube]

An attempt at trying to show the ingear pull, looks so slow now! :dapprove: Thats 4th btw.

Wicked car. I had Castrol SRF in mine and ended up boiling it anyway. Waste of money IMO. Replaced with Response, which is a bit cheaper to bleed off :D

BMW M135i
Yeh i've since changed to responce which is much more palletable at £8/litre, although i've got some emergency halfrauds dot 5.1 stuff in at the mo which is actually alright surprisingly. Don't know who actually makes it for them?

BMW M135i
Seeing as I couldn't use premiere at all half and hour ago I think this turned out pretty well tbh. Appears the milltek is louder than it sounds in the car :approve: got some nice pops and burbles in there actually, k-tec backbox is on hold for now.

[youtube]93YGztRfaio[/youtube]

And I am aware the first transition is cheesetastic yes.

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
tidy see that its possible to get circa 285bhp now with the stage2, fmic and injectors.

quality.

BMW M135i
Yeh some peeps have been getting good results recently, would probably invest in a set of injectors if it didn't screw the trip computer up. Need to stop spending money on it anyway really getting rid soon methinks, seem to get bored with it then love it again though so who knows. Deffo need more power in my life soon thats for sure.

BMW M135i
Collected some new toys friday :D

IMG_0039.JPG

Few changes and new bits are afoot will post pics up when I've got them sorted in the next week or so. More bits to come yet!

BMW M135i
Righteo, embarked on the first of a few changes that I wanted to do as i'm not overly convinced on getting shot of it yet so I fancied a few little changes.

Basically from left to right:

IMG_0031.JPG

Of course though being renault nothings as simple as just swapping the cluster over as the ph2 lights use completely different connectors in renaults wisdow :dapprove:. Now I don't do just hacking and chopping so decided if a jobs worth doing its worth doing right (or at least to my satifaction anyway). Didn't want to just change to the ph2 connectors as I wanted to be able to go back with as little hassle as possible when I sold the car. So decided i'd order the loom repair kits and make some adapter looms up, in the end I had to chop the original loom a bit but didn't do it by pikey measures either. Also took the oppertunity to convert to dual rear fogs as the meggy only has one on the drivers side as standardo.

First job was to make these two:

P1010618.JPG

P1010620.JPG

Which are a rather lethal combination of the renault loom repair kit and a set of tyco automotive weatherproof connectors which I got from vehicle wiring products.

Next task was to take the original loom and connectors:

P1010621.JPG

And do this to them:

P1010622.JPG

Which when combined with the bits I made gives this:

P1010624.JPG

P1010625.JPG

Which gives you the Ph2 connectors and also lets you easily switch back to the Ph1 connectors as these have the same connector on them. Also note the foglight feed from the drivers light to run the passenger side one.

And hey presto!

P1010628.JPG

P1010631.JPG

Will get some better pics in the daylight tomorrom and yes I know its empeccibly clean ;).

Tbh in the end it turned into a bit of a longwinded (and expensiver) process than I thought it would be but I wasn't happy with the waterproofness (or rather lack of) of normal bullet connectors and I didn't want to be resoldering the loom come sale time either.

Worth it? Maybe but its done now and i'm happy as the Ph1 lights were looking very dated and the passenger one was letting moisture in so something had to be done.

Few more bits to do yet so stay tuned folks!

120d M Sport
That all sounds very confusing, nice work though mate, crackin project this but I think it's time to stop this anti-detailing spell now ;)