ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2nd CUP bought yesterday

C

Cupster

Hey all

Quick pic of my new, and 2nd, cup. Bit of a cack pic, I will get some better when I give it a good clean at the weekend. P.s. To all those thinking about selling your 172/182s for a Golf 4Motion, you will miss the clio dearly and will want it back!!

Not as many mods planned for this one though just an ITG panel and coilovers this time.

Its a 53 plate with 13K and CC.

Lovin it (again!)

Piccy386.gif

C

Cupster

Cupcake: Oh yes mate, once I got rid of the Golf there was no doubt what to buy!! Hows you mate, what freakyness have you performed on your Cup, if you still have it?

G40: On autotrader mate. Minter aswell!

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice mate, your not gonna be changing your wheels and selling your turini's by any chance?!!! ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
haha, wll send you PM buddy. :D

Good to see you back though. Where did you find your latest cup from?

C

Cupster

Garf172 said:
very nice mate, your not gonna be changing your wheels and selling your turini's by any chance?!!! ;)

not this time mate. I may spray them grey at some point but defo not to be sold dude.

Cupster said:
To all those thinking about selling your 172/182s for a Golf 4Motion, you will miss the clio dearly and will want it back!!

lol, see my thread in the 'other marques' forum

C

Cupster

Dansta said:
haha! welcome back lee... ive still got a nice pic of you somewhere..... hmmmm topless ne1?

Hey mate, good to see you still about too! I thought this pic was a gonna

C

Cupster

Dug out a few of my old cup parts over the weekend namely white sidelight bulbs and the silver tecs for the front. Make so much difference for a small mod.

Some updated cleaner pics:

Piccy395.gif

Piccy394.gif

Piccy397.gif

C

Cupster

Cupster said:

Yeah got rid of those cup badges from the sides didnt like them atall. Added 'Cup' under clio on the back though. You can just make it out on the photo above.