ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 325ci

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I sold my Cup last week and had intended on sharing my girlfriends Punto until next year, putting some money into my house. But instead I was straight on to Pistonheads and found this 20 mins away, I arranged a viewing and bought it.

It's a 325ci M Sport, 85k on the clock, FBMWSH, 2 owners from new, recent set of Bridgestones and within the last few thousand miles has had all the brakes done at BMW with a receipt for £775! It is due a service so I have booked it in to BMW and there were a couple of marks on the bodywork, but I have already had them sorted.

Thanks to the resident Mr BMW for his advice!

1-32.jpg

2-32.jpg

3-27.jpg

4-27.jpg

5-24.jpg

6-18.jpg

7-16.jpg

8-12.jpg

9-12.jpg

10-9.jpg

11-7.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-1.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work. I have a black diesel version!

HAs your interior door handles got loads of wear??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
my interior is identical to yours and immaculate, not even any wear on the seats but the grab handles are fubar'd. Just wondering if its a common fault.

I would get some new ones but BMW will no doubt rape me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's all the sov-wearing wideboys that'll have marked them all.

e36 M3 Cabs suffer the same thing. That, and half a kilo of ching in the carpets.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres no ching, i've looked everywhere! (mines got blacked out windows so its the first thing I looked for! lol)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
my interior is identical to yours and immaculate, not even any wear on the seats but the grab handles are fubar'd. Just wondering if its a common fault.

I would get some new ones but BMW will no doubt rape me.

I'll have a look tomorrow, but I'm sure there a just a couple of marks on the drivers side. My drivers seat just has one tiny hole in the bolster, I didn't notice it on the viewing. I might get that sorted along with a wheel refurb, the faces are fine but the paint on the inside is flaking.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The more I look at that, the more I think silver is the best colour for them. Looks so bloody nice.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
The more I look at that, the more I think silver is the best colour for them. Looks so bloody nice.

I think Imola Red is the best colour for them, doesn't seem to be many about though.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Love it Edd! I was looking at these a while back. How much did you end up paying for it? Drop me a PM if you fancy!

I saw the For Sale thread for your Cup and was definitely tempted.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Best colour imo, looks cracking. Do wish it was a 330? ive never seen the point in the 325.

120d M-Sport
Looks like a great example!

Cant beat the BMW coupes, but they all look good imo!

@Sir Dave, i agree on the BMW section bit lol

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Best colour imo, looks cracking. Do wish it was a 330? ive never seen the point in the 325.

It just seemed like a good buy, I didn't go out looking for one. I'd sold the Cup and I guess the money was burning a hole in my pocket. But I have been really impressed with the engine so far, really smooth and quiet when taking it steady then certainly enough power for my 50 mile a day commute. I'm getting 32/33mpg with mixed driving and insurance is less than £700 fully comp (£80 a year more than the Clio).

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Six cylinder noise and laziness, with better mpg and insurance than a 330?

330 is six cylinder aswell, i did a quote for a 330 about a month back and its £42 more to insure than my diesel audi, Would make my premium £437 for the year, very cheap for me at 23 i think.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
330 is six cylinder aswell, i did a quote for a 330 about a month back and its £42 more to insure than my diesel audi, Would make my premium £437 for the year, very cheap for me at 23 i think.

That is very cheap, I'm sure the 330 is the better car and I do fancy a Z4 with that engine next.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I've done nearly 1500 miles in her now, very impressed with it and can see why quite afew on here have gone for them. Out of the 1500 miles only 200 or so have been on the motorway yet I have averaged 31/32mpg with mixed driving. I had an inspection 1 done at BMW last week which costed £215, they replaced a bulb but that was the only fault. On the back of that I have ordered some new wheels as the MV2's are corroding on the inside.

Z4
Very nice mate, proper cars these.

Also have to agree at the facelift looking much better, it's a shame they didn't bring it into the M3 range.

I'm thinking about a 3.0 z4 next too, they're a cracking buy.