ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car Got Broken Into :(

Twingo 133

Woke up this morning to hear that my door was unlocked and on the catch.

Go to look at the car and turns out my cd player front has been taken, Cd wallet with over 50 Cds and my Digital Camera.

Bit cheesed off with this, thought we lived in a nice area but oh well.

Does anybody know how they could of gotten in? as i cant see no signs of entry.

Does anybody know a good alarm to get? i only have the stock imobiliser (Mk1 Ph3)

Cheers.

Ford Fiesta

everyone should have alarms these days, I would not own a car without it having a cat 1 set up.

take your front off the stereo too, less on show the better.

Clio Sport 172

someone tryed to break into my sisters mk1 ph3 clio left a big hole were the lock is didnt get in though so shes left with a bill now.

scum i tell ya

f**king Scum! I hate petty theft and damage like that. I no longer keep anything in the car apart from a few CDs and the spare wheel/tools because of this.

Mini Cooper S sport

Gutted for you...but it again goes to show you should never leave anything in your car cos the b*stards will have it.

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah is a gutting feeling. Thing is though, Unit is useless with just a face plate. Thick pikey tw*ts!

Every car I have gets a CAT 1. Bro in law owns a Car Audio/Alarm fitters, so as soon as I get a car he insists I ship it down there and have it fitted with a Clifford!

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by sargeantinio on 20 November 2004

b******s any area these days is plagued with these scum bags:mad:
Yeah living in a nice area wont make you any less likely to be a victim of car crime unfortunately. If you wanted to nick some good stuff you wouldnt head for the nearest council estate...

At least in a nice area you wont have t**sers walking down your road on the way home from the pub getting up to the usual vandalism.

Feel sorry for ya mate!

I had the same thing happen to my Mk1 Ph3 when i didnt have my alarm fitted, tho i did take the faceplate off of the headunit so they didnt nick anything. They were looking in the boot for a sub and amp, but i didnt have one. Now I have a Clifford concept 650 fitted, still dont leave the faceplate in the car, and take the locking wheel nut for the wheels with me.

megane coupe F7R

Unlucky mate. Happened to my old clio a couple of years ago at the cinema. They busted a big hole next to my lock. Took my 200 quid head unit that i had bought the week before and my parcel shelf with the 6b9s in. All cds too. b******s.

There so thick! It takes under 1 minute to get into the majority of cars even alarmed with No damage what so ever......GOD I HATE THEIVES !....I still think we should remove a hand of the thief like they do in some countrys to show they are crooks!..

Clio 182

Awful thing to happen. They probably target nicer areas too, where I live they tend to come into our area from other parts of London... Not much consolation I know but at least they didnt take the car. Must be gutting to lose the camera, hope you didnt have too many photos on there that werent backed up...

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Sorry to hear mate. I cant be bothered with upgrading the stereo and speakers etc as its just making the car far more likely to be broken in to. Even just an upgraded head unit makes them think theres a sub or multi cd in the boot. Its sad that I have to just stick with factory cd/radio but it does the job.

172 Exclusive

Aorry to hear that mate bloody thieveing scum. But if you get an alarm fitted make sure you take it to somewhere that you know

None

Sorry to hear about the loss. If there is no sign of a breaking they might of put something down the window to unlock the door - check the rubber sill on the windows. Wish all theiving C**ts caught have their hands and feet decapitated :devilish:

[Edited by Maxx on 22 November 2004 at 12:14pm]

im gutted for you too mate,
some one tried to do over my old fiesta & nick the stereo, by kicking the boot lock round, but the alarm went off,so they legged it & i heard a car pull off, once i clocked what they had done i sawed the legde off of the lock, so they couldnt spin the lock.
Always bell your car up mate, even if its not with an approved alarm (basically one that will go off if they touch the car) or if poss, get a cat 1 on it.
as these t*ssers will try anythnig !

the worse thing is that the law doesnt do sweet fa about them,apart from a slap on the wrist & a dont do it again talking to.