ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Renault clio 1.2 16v
oh really MDP91 r they easy to cut off and will i have to glue my new one on or is there connections for it? thanks :)

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
I am currently doing up a standard 1.2 dynamique, and i am doing the following
RenaultSport 172 Front and Rear Bumper
RenaultSport 172 Skirts
RenaultSport 182FF Cup Alloys 16´
RenaultSport 182FF Seats and Doorcards
Yellow SeatBelts and Yellow Brake Calipers
Alpine Sound System (head unit and Speakers)
CS Sport Stickers Front and Back
and colour coding plastics
Hope this helps, yours is a really nice colour, it will look nice
=)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
oh really MDP91 r they easy to cut off and will i have to glue my new one on or is there connections for it? thanks :)

I stand corrected, they are stapled on I believe as said, just took a look at mine. My mate thought his was part of the bumper to he cut it off, lol.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
oh ok no worries but mine definanly need cutting off as they are definanly part of the bumper i dont know why that would be maybe its not an original front bumper i dont know but im not looking forward to cutting off i probs just get the jig saw out.:)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
numbe plates SD51 NKG lol this time without GB
NEWWWWWWWWWWWW006.jpg

Renault clio 1.2 16v
no worries thanks for that sam but on them ones the middle is different as it dosnt have the pointy things coming of the top or is that how they come?:S

can you remove the grill without taking the whole bumper off ?? cause ive just bought a 172 grill but cant see anyway to get it on without taking off the bumper ?

thanks

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yeh i removed the grille without taking of the bumper just wiggled it out and dweeb the man asked for some help and all you can say is bumper is "piss easy to take of anyways" maybe for you it is but there are some amatures that need help, have some respect.

oh and im gonna keep them on for now and their not that bad

RS6 C7
Personally i wouldnt do a 182 rep as people will race you thinkin its a 2.0, I would just work with what you have got, Get down to the main things like lowering and a decent set of rims, you wont believe the difference those 2 things will make, Here is a picture of mine, i went for the euro look, all i have done is lowered 40mm and added some 8j wheels and thats about it really, everything else is just minor :) Also i have 2 different sets of wheels in these pictures but the ones i have now are the top picture
clio001.jpg

dtd005.jpg

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yer im not completley going for a 182 rep i just wanted the rs grill and to colour code it like the 182 and 172. The 2.0 badge on the bullets isnt staying i just snapped off the clip when i was removing the 16v one and so i had the 2.0 spare. i want to go for the euro look too and lower it about 40mm which will get done all in good time when the cash starts flowing in.
Cheers for the advice though cotball :approve:

yeh i removed the grille without taking of the bumper just wiggled it out and dweeb the man asked for some help and all you can say is bumper is "piss easy to take of anyways" maybe for you it is but there are some amatures that need help, have some respect.

oh and im gonna keep them on for now and their not that bad

i managed to get it off thanks, reason i couldnt wiggle it off was the person i bought the car off had zipped tied it down and i couldnt see the ties so cut them off and out it came :)

Monaco 172
Personally i wouldnt do a 182 rep as people will race you thinkin its a 2.0, I would just work with what you have got, Get down to the main things like lowering and a decent set of rims, you wont believe the difference those 2 things will make, Here is a picture of mine, i went for the euro look, all i have done is lowered 40mm and added some 8j wheels and thats about it really, everything else is just minor :) Also i have 2 different sets of wheels in these pictures but the ones i have now are the top picture
clio001.jpg

dtd005.jpg

YES YES YES <3

Renault clio 1.2 16v
thats a lot of money and agro tho i just want deck it and put some deep dished alloys on it like borbet ts :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
Thanks guys:), and i didnt take the bumper of, all i did was pulled the inserts out of the front which were originaly black and painted them, they just pull of, you might need a flat headed screw driver to prize them off.