ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio (feedback on it welcome)

V70 d5 beast

thanks yea i dont really care what people thought of my car but i like it so theyre opinions were welcome,

like you said loose the sunstrip, what about like i said about getting one to match the colour of my car?

i like the sport lights i just bought them off an R.T.E at my garage lol

i like the sport badge aswell, yea it may not be a 172 but its just for style really,

which k-tec skirts out of those 2 above /\ do you lot think would suit best on my car, my car is in your hands lol

whats the term chav? lol

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Simf40 on 01 September 2005

thanks yea i dont really care what people thought of my car but i like it so theyre opinions were welcome,

like you said loose the sunstrip, what about like i said about getting one to match the colour of my car?

i like the sport lights i just bought them off an R.T.E at my garage lol

i like the sport badge aswell, yea it may not be a 172 but its just for style really,

which k-tec skirts out of those 2 above /\ do you lot think would suit best on my car, my car is in your hands lol

whats the term chav? lol
no way.. you didnt just say that !

if you did its confirmed our suspicions that they dont know the whole world is laughing at them for the last yr :eek:

V70 d5 beast

well you wouldnt of thought it yea but alot of people around my area do like my clio, i gathered that alot of people on here dont like clios that are modified with bodykits or other external products, you are more interested in engine bay mods etc, this is just my opinion but thats how it comes across,

heres some older pics of my clio, http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8271791&uid=2224058&members=1http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8271791&uid=2224058&members=1

Golf GTD

i dont find it too offensive in all honesty, but i really, really cant stand it when people badge up their cars as "sport"

live with the fact you dont have a sport, i do.

SLK 350

Seriously mate, you COULD have a lovely car if you do the following:

-Get rid of ALL neon (includes-jets/tubes this isnt Need for Speed)

-Stop thinking about ANY sort of sunstrip, just bin it....honestly!

If you like the Sport badge i dont see anything wrong with it, but when another chav pulls up next to you in his Nova SR and spanks you, it looks kinda bad and makes you look a a c*ck too. So personally id lose that.

Also personally i would change the colour of the grill (standard), having said all that i like your car and i like the fact youve spent your hard earnt money on doing things you enjoy (modding your car). Your efforts havent been wasted as you have a nice motor (nice wheels) but just try and listen to the mass opinion on here.

Do what people have told you and lose the tacky stuff. Then repost some pictures of your car minus that junk - see how opinion changes :)

Keep it up though chap

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

OOOOR you could just keep it the way you like it and say bollox to every1 else =).

V70 d5 beast

well i am thinking about getting the 172 grille as its much nicer than the standard one,

the only neons you can see are the washer jets but i like them so theyre staying and so is the sport badge, i know its not a sport but it is in the sport collection as mines a dynamique lol,

what can i use in stead of the sun strip as its a pain when the suns i your eyes constantly and yes i do have sungalsses lol, what if i just changed the colour to the car colour?

has any one got photo shop that could change my car so a different styling

Quote: Originally posted by Simf40 on 31 August 2005

well i can see you guys dont really like done up clios then lol
but good coments, and i like it how it is lol
Sorry but its not really that done up
go for the less is more approach, lose the sunstrip, lights washer jets etc. i wouldnt bother with skirts as its a 5 door & personally i think that they will look wrong.
There are some cracking modded cars on this site, the owners have really thought about how they want it to look & what body mods will work etc.
Shoving all of the basic mods like lexus lights, sun strip, sport badge doesnt seem that thought out really.

*im sorry for sounding harsh & this is all in my opinion, i dont care as i dont have to drive it.