ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Dirty B*tch (Monaco Content)

"Navy" N17 TWO
New year & new phone recently so took a few snaps :)

DSC00036.jpg

Crying for a bath...

DSC00027.jpg

...I think so!

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

A good drive home ^

DSC00045.jpg

And one for the detailing gang :evil:

January's plans;
Tidy up the stickers
Fit my strut brace & bonnet strut
Mint it & :race:

Comments welcome

Formally Clio 182
Obviously your tastes are different to mine, but why have 2 cliosport stickers on the same window?

E87 118d M Sport
i couldnt have mine right in the centre of the rear window like that.
but the one with the address on is nicely placed.

(not too sure on the tigger sticker either, but understand why youve got it.)

Partner's Astra SRi
Diiiiiiiiiiiiirty!! But gorgeous

Loving all the monaco threads about atm... Taking mine for a jet wash in a bit (no hosepipe :() so might take some photos......not that it's as pretty as these 172s!!

Black 182
Diiiiiiiiiiiiirty!! But gorgeous

Loving all the monaco threads about atm... Taking mine for a jet wash in a bit (no hosepipe :() so might take some photos......not that it's as pretty as these 172s!!

+1 , i'm off to do the same , also dont have a hose pipe :(

PH1 172
i cannot believe you wrote on your door!!!! :O

mega swirls :( :(

on the plus side it actually looks really well dirty - used to love my cup dirty more than when it was clean!

"Navy" N17 TWO
All the stickers were put on for a ClioSport stand at a show lol (living up to my rep title :p) & Tigger is going subtle

The whole car needs buffed anyway and some parts need sprayed they're that bad from
the previous owner + dealers valet (especially the drivers door)

If I was happy with the paint it wouldn't of got that dirty :nono:

Partner's Astra SRi
So much for jet washing my car. Went out and it wouldn't start so had to get someone over to help me jump start it....got there eventually. F**king car :(