ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flaked Clio

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

lexus lights are gay

just looks like the cars has loadsa stone chips lol.....

not my cuppa tbh....

maybe a valver bonnet and wings would be better imo

Custom Clio Panache

was gonna b gettin TSW catalunyas, they sorta grey/anthracite split rim (same spokes as gold rims) wit polished lip - look nice as hell like, but the gold ones may b changin colour soon - even though i like them i got a couple o plans 2 try break the car up a bit!

valver bonnet and wings would also mean new headlights, prefer my shape o headlights than the older ones, too many that shape go around in my area and like i said, lexus lights will b changed to silvatec - and i dont think there gay tbh, there not as bad as LED lumps o sh*te

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

why dont you just save for a valver ?? theyre cheap as chips these days....

and no.....lexus lights are very gay mate

Custom Clio Panache

cuz im 18 and insurance is a bit o a b*****d?? our heads aint all up our arses who think valvers n 182s etc r the best thing since sliced bread!

y would i spend all this time doin this stuff 2 bodywork 2 go n rag the tits off it n damage the paintwork??? just makes no sense WSE

and i still beg to differ, that lexus lights r not gay!

Custom Clio Panache

Quote: Originally posted by HazzyP on 19 May 2005

The "sparkley bits" make it looks very camp and rather "soft", I couldnt drive it!
why not? are you not confident abour ur sexuality? :oops::)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

are you a girl? ;)

Not my cuppa tea, i think it would far better without the flakes, and some dark wheels.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Metal flake used to look ok on 70s hot rods but I really dont think it look right on mordern cars these days.

LY 200

Looks good mate specially cause its all self done!!!

Just dont like the wheels and lights but thats my opinion!!!

5 engine would be a good mod i rekon!!!