ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow 182 stolen last nite from my drive

NEED V6!
hi some b****d at about 4 am last nite stole my bloody car,i only heard it going screaming up the road,

rang police instantly when it happened!

they asked round neighbourhood and some black saxo came down the road with 2 ppl in

every1 i am completely gutted so please keep your eyes out for it :mad:

its BF55 VTE

standard exterior apart from 4'' powerflow exhaust and an evo and pipercross sticker in back window

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No way !! :(

Did they break into your place and take the keys?

Ill keep an eye out over my way for it.

Golf 7R
Thats shocking, good thing ( if there is one ) is that being that colour its going to draw a lot of attention. Again sorry, and keep us informed!

Mondeo STTDCI
You probably wont see that again. Stolen with keys from your house I take it?

All too common now.

Ad

MK2 FRS
yep stolen keys from house,my phone and wallet with £85 in it

doubt ill see it again! :mad:

I think when your inital anger has gone you wont want it back....

I didnt want mine back, although even now, Id still love to find the c***s and the car.

Mondeo STTDCI
yep stolen keys from house,my phone and wallet with £85 in it

doubt ill see it again! :mad:

I think when your inital anger has gone you wont want it back....

I didnt want mine back, although even now, Id still love to find the c**ts and the car.

I'd have it back within the first 24hrs I think.

We get these burglaries a LOT where I work. They tend to take them and head for the fastest road to London

182 RB FF
Absolutley gutted for you mate, its shocking. As someone said though thing it does have going for it is that there is only 34 around.

b******s!

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeah yours was the orange 182 wasnt it mate

you never think it could happen to you but...

aye, I had a straight through exhaust, coilies and buckets and didnt help with it being found.

I remember hardly been able to speak to the police on the phone I was that annoyed:mad:

M

mini-valver

Exclusivity is in your favour bud so you might be lucky!
Gutted for you mate, hope it turns out ok.

Black Gold 182
:( its one of those things you think "it will never happen to me".

i always have my keys hidden after reading stories on here .

if you want it back...i hope you get it back :)

RB 182 Cup
i dont see the point of hiding the keys? you put yourself and family in danger? If they want your car they are going to get it at all costs. If they broke into my home and stole the keys then i would want them to do it whilst im asleep.

I'll be sleeping with keys under my pillow from now on...thieving f**kers! Hope they catch the buggers

tbh, the sort of people that break into your house for your keys just to steal your car, I dont want them to come and wake me up and risk my family for the sake of a lump of metal.

Its insured, would rather them just take it than risk getting shot/stabbed/beaten for the sake of it. Im not Jack Bauer, im not going to withold torture for my car keys! lol

Sorry your cars gone mate. But I think like Ad said, when youve calmed down a bit, you wont want it back!

a burnt one
i dont see the point of hiding the keys? you put yourself and family in danger? If they want your car they are going to get it at all costs. If they broke into my home and stole the keys then i would want them to do it whilst im asleep.

Correct, if they want the car bad enough they wont stop untill they have got it, if that means they are hidden in the pillowcase then unfortunately that means you will most likely come face to face with the culprit(s).

It's not worth puting the family through that kind of danger, easier to leave the keys out of sight from the front/back door but visible from inside the house, horrible to say and think it but if that makes it easy for the mofos to get the keys then get the f**k off you're property then all the better.

If they are breaking into the house then they are serious about the car, theyre not just petty thieves with a screwdriver making a mess of the lock, once inside they wont stop untill they have found the keys so why prolong the inevitable and let them rummage through you're property looking for them, stealing things along the way?

I understand people wanting to keep the keys close to them, its a perfectly natural thing but i would seriously urge you not to.

A car, besides the house is probably the biggest purchase we will make so its natural to want to keep it, but its a bit of metal and very easily replaced.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
no way mate, thats nasty. I love the liquid yellow thats got to be heart breaking :(

Focus RS
Its ok saying keep keys out of site but if a burglar breaks in for car keys and can't see them then he's going straight for the bedroom so its either leave them to be found in sight or take to bed with you and hide, the world is a bag of s**t with thieving scum all over the place, mostly young hoodie t***s who need a slap.

Real sorry for your loss mate, keep us informed.

Yaris Hybrid
To be honest the thieves don't know who is upstairs (could be three six foot geezers with knives or baseball bats for all they know) and it is only a 182 after all. Not like it is a brand new M5 or something so I don't think they would be taking the risk going after the keys.

182's are common as muck so not worth it.

BMW M3
No words can make you feel better with this one. I guess the only trhing you can do is be grateful that someone didnt break into your hosue and take really sentimental things or harm any of your family. As much as you love it, its a car afterall and it can be replaced...

Its just really gut clenching that someone has the damn right audacity to come into your own house and steal from you. I;d seriously harm the people who did that, I dunno if I could stop pouding.

best of luck mate, I hope they recover it in one peice.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k me jon thts sooo gay, cant imagine wat ure feeling.

will keep an eye out in stratford, not tht far from where u r but its probably at some port getting ready to go abroad.

f*****s.

hope u r ok.

thats the only problem with owning a liquid 182 - its gonna draw lots of attention (the wrong sort) because people know its fast and exclusive so could sell easily or use as a get away car.

Really sorry to hear about it being nicked mate. Must be heart breaking for you.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorry to hear, i was a bit worried early hours this morning about 04:30 my dad woke me up and said my car alarm was going off i went down stairs straight away with keys , i put the outside lights on straight away to see if i could see anything i didnt i just reseted the alarm and went back to sleep

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
theres been quiet a few of these threads and its usually the brighter coloured ones, like the orange one tht was stolen b4.
should just keep ure keys in a safe in ure bedroom.

i dont leavin my 1.2 outside jus because its my first car, but cant imagine wat ure feeling.

Mondeo STTDCI
I'll be sleeping with keys under my pillow from now on...thieving f**kers! Hope they catch the buggers

tbh, the sort of people that break into your house for your keys just to steal your car, I dont want them to come and wake me up and risk my family for the sake of a lump of metal.

Its insured, would rather them just take it than risk getting shot/stabbed/beaten for the sake of it. Im not Jack Bauer, im not going to withold torture for my car keys! lol

Sorry your cars gone mate. But I think like Ad said, when youve calmed down a bit, you wont want it back!

On the whole they are sneaky f*****s. If they wanted confrontation they'd just do you when they parked it up.

They prey on people who leave the keys in obvious places on the whole. I went to a brand new Focus ST having been nicked. Woman had left her handbag with the keys in 3ft from the front door :nono:

Where I work we give out key rings saying something like "X Police says Take me to Bed - Secure your car keys"!

golf r32 dsg
have u got a house alarm matey???

im alarmed up to the bollox its gives you extra security as 9/10 they break into your house to steel the keys....

Mini Cooper S sport
Jeez not another one!

I think what's worse than having your car stolen is the idea that someone's been in your house, I'd hate that :(

I'm amazed they went to that trouble just to get a 182 though, it's not like they're worth a fortune! The thing is though, if an experienced burglar wants to get into your house, he will, simple as that. I'd rather they took my keys than get stabbed for them.

Feel for you mate, I hope they find it (if you want it back, I wouldn't).