ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow 182 stolen last nite from my drive

H22A7 Accord Type R
b******s! My Dads Octy vRS got knicked the same way from his house! you cant have anything these days......

Mini Cooper S sport
350z Nismo or the Lotus I reckon! Though a liquid yellow Vee would be tempting if you could find one...

I know it's upsetting but gap insurance is a very good thing! You'll have a new car soon and you can put it all behind you - AND you're moving too which is even better.

Let us know if you hear anything about the 182 though..

NEED V6!
350z Nismo or the Lotus I reckon! Though a liquid yellow Vee would be tempting if you could find one...

I know it's upsetting but gap insurance is a very good thing! You'll have a new car soon and you can put it all behind you - AND you're moving too which is even better.

Let us know if you hear anything about the 182 though..

Still have know idea of what i'll get from insurance but should something good i hope so i can car hunting and buy car as good a handling as the clio 182 was, i could'nt go to anything worse than a car that did'nt handle as well as the 182.

I am glad i owed a clio 182 it was a sensational car.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
You will get your full amount you paid on the invoice as Dave said.

Your insurance company will pay you what they think the value is the gap insurance will make the difference.

Therefore you should have £16,650 to spend on a new car.

What have the insurance company said, how long do you have to wait for the money?

Have you asked for a courtesy car yet?

182 Trophy
I 'd go for a 350z or Lotus 111R...Lotus quicker, but 350 more comfortable :)
Brilliant news though if you'll be getting back what you paid for the car when it was new

NEED V6!

Your insurance company will pay you what they think the value is the gap insurance will make the difference.

What have the insurance company said, how long do you have to wait for the money?

They said that it'll take no more than 4 weeks to get everything sorted.:cool:

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R

They said that it'll take no more than 4 weeks to get everything sorted.:cool:

Well that is some good news for you anyway.

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I'd have thought an R26 might fit the bill ? 350Z more of a GT than a chuckable sports car, Lotus a bit too basic, Vee a bit lairy ?

182 Full Fat
If you are still interested in a replacement Liquid Yellow 182, there is one in my local dealership. Think its £10495. Personalised plate on it S4BGH

Ad

MK2 FRS
Before you get excited check your gap policy deltails as to whether it is a return to invoice or finance gap.

Dealers can sell a variety of policies which suit them (and they earn the most commision)

Hope it is the return to invoice as your in a strong position if it is.

NEED V6!
Before you get excited check your gap policy deltails as to whether it is a return to invoice or finance gap.

Dealers can sell a variety of policies which suit them (and they earn the most commision)

Hope it is the return to invoice as your in a strong position if it is.
It's called RTI Gap Insurance.

Williams20V-306BHP
That Sucks big time but if i was gonna steal a 182 it wouldn't be a bright yellow one thats rare. Even if they break it for bits yellow is still very rare. i bet its either within a 40mile radius of your house or in a container ready to be shipped abroad. It really does suck but the worse bit is IF you did see them do it and beat the sh*t out of them you'd be getting done right now for gbh.

This country is so f*cked up

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bad, bad news..... :(

There's no right or wrong answer to the fight or hand-over issue with keys. You could just get some scroat who'd run a mile if you so much as said "BOO!", but then again, he could be an 'ard b*****d, with no problem using his fists...... or worse.

It does seem strange to target a yellow 182 - that definitely sounds like a steal-to-order situation.

Nothing we say can make you feel any better though. Such a shame that sh1t like this goes on in the first place. Where's the bloody deterent to stop people like this stealing cars? There isn't one... :mad:

D.

NEED V6!
Would you buy another clio 172-182 if it was stolen, or repalce with quicker car, all i can think about is my next car an put my clio to rest.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
So Jon, do you have any idea how they got it if the keys weren't used?

I can't understand how they would have gotten round the immobiliser.

So Jon, do you have any idea how they got it if the keys weren't used?

I can't understand how they would have gotten round the immobiliser.

Im thinking the same. Sounds like they knew what they were doing. Had it serviced anywhere dodgy?

182 Trophy
Yeah definately investigate. The most suspicious bit is that it's only a 3 day listing so he can flog it quickly...just a thought, you never know

www.renparts.co.uk
if its had a repair likelyhood is that its one off his own car that was replaced with a brand new one... then decided to repair it and flog it on ebay..

NEED V6!
Fuzz are investigating.

Got a call from renault this morning saying that I have'nt got RTi GAP Insurance.

So i Phoned local garage told them situation they said that when it came to settling the amount I refused to out the RTI Gap Insurance Cover(yeah Right), what a load of b****cks. I've got the application form infront of me.
Renault then asked wheather i'd bring the documentation in with me.

What will happen?

Ad

MK2 FRS
If the policy isnt set up, but youve got evident you wanted to to be taken out, then you may have a case, but would probably require legal action. You are meant to check all of your paperwork at time of purchase etc. so dont now where you would stand from there...

Its deffo worth checking out the wing, i looked on ebay for a good few months afterwards without success.