ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow 182 stolen last nite from my drive

NEED V6!
Kenilworth_536198_IMG_00.jpg

we live down very exclusive cul de sac in a small town,yep we have house alarm
thanks for all you comments guys,i know its only a car but i got it cuz its so unique in the colour and all and didnt want anything else

just hate the fact someone came in my house

golf r32 dsg
Kenilworth_536198_IMG_00.jpg

we live down very exclusive cul de sac in a small town,yep we have house alarm
thanks for all you comments guys,i know its only a car but i got it cuz its so unique in the colour and all and didnt want anything else

just hate the fact someone came in my house

beutifull house mate....

dint the alarm go off?

Tangoed Works
Unlucky mate, must be a real shitter and your insurance will be trickier and its not even your fault. Hope you get ur payout soon.

RenaultSport Clio 182
One less liquid yellow, gutted for you mate! Nearly had this happen to me only a few weeks ago. I disturbed a couple of burglars in the middle of the night and chased them out the house, only to find all my car keys placed by the side of my cars :mad:. A few minutes later and both motors would probably be history!!

RB 182 Cup
i wouldnt bother even if i had a bat or something, you can get guns so cheap and easy if you know the right people (which they probably have got access to being in the criminal underworld). Must have been after it for some time as it looks like you live in a very nice quite little area and to go there and just take it that easy must have taken a lot of planning :( scarey when you come to think about it and what else they know about you...

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Did it always live outside rather than in one of the garages ? Sad state of affairs when you can't keep anything safe these days.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Hope you get it back in one peace and t0ssers get sent down. Keep us posted with what happens

inferno rs 182
i hope u never told the insurance it was garaged if it was parked on the drive.
gutted for you tho mate.
if anyone came in your house in the middle of the night, you all gona tell me you'd hide under the duvet??!
you gotta put your hand down your trousers and feel your balls and knock the utter fcuk (using reasonable force of course) out the scum that dared force thereself into your house. if they've got a knife etc well chances are they're gona use it anyway so f**k it.

end of the day but mate gutted for your tougher jail terms me thinks

a burnt one
Was going to post the same thing about the garage and the insurance, had it been me id have disturbed the garage a bit and told the police that as they had the keys they mustve took it out the garage.

53 Clio's & counting
sorry to hear that mate,my gf always says why dont i leave my car keys downstairs like she does,my keys never leave me ever

MINI JCW
gutted for you mate, some t**ts stole my brothers BMW exactly the same way.

Hope you get it all sorted

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if i see it arounf brum ill let you know, gonna be hard to hide a car like this, check flebay for any parts etc

An orange one
that is truly gutting!!

isnt this the liquid one that gets spotted EVERYWHERE on this forum??

typical s**t luck that nobody spots it once its been stolen :(:(

hope you get it all sorted out mate

Mountune Tractor
I feel for ya matey, that is s**t news.
I'm all the way down in Portsmouth but I will keep my eyes peeled as these things can end up anywhere.
Going on what some of the others said before, damn right you should keep your keys upstairs with ya. If someone held me up in the street for my car then I would let the f*****s take it, but if someone came in my house then it would be a totally different story.
Thats just my opinion though, I hope you get it back mate.

NEED V6!
Hi guys just found my set of keys in my trouser pocket, my spare set are broken and in my bedroom draw. So lloks like they have broken into the car without setting the alarm of, my mum had heard the car beep the horn as the engine had started so looks like they had broken the cable under the bonnet to detach the alarm.

Any Know if this is easily done.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
wow, you have to wonder if this is an inside job...well by inside job someone at your local renault dealer has been copying keys on request?

thought clios were near impossible to start without the correct key...i know nothings impossible but they seem pretty damn hard to start without the correct key?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Oh my god John.... thats so horrible

i just dont know what id do if my liquid went :(

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Sorry to hear about your car Jon, it must be gut wrenching knowing its been stolen. I hope you get it back and will keep an eye out!

Chelsea tractor
wow, you have to wonder if this is an inside job...well by inside job someone at your local renault dealer has been copying keys on request?

thought clios were near impossible to start without the correct key...i know nothings impossible but they seem pretty damn hard to start without the correct key?
Pretty hard to start even with the corrct key sometimes! I thought you could only have 2 keys programmed to the car at any one time?

Must be truely gutting to know that some swine has robbed your car :(

Shitty fella, I'd be absolutely gutted.

As for the people who say you shouldn't hide the keys 'cause they'll just come after you, I doubt that 95% of the time. Most of the cars stolen from burglaries are just because the keys are available, if they couldn't find them they'll just take what they can and bugger off. Most burglars are cowards, that's why they go sneaking around your house in the middle of the night, they don't want the confrontation.

I always keep my keys close to me, and I won't change that.

golf r32 dsg
Hi guys just found my set of keys in my trouser pocket, my spare set are broken and in my bedroom draw. So lloks like they have broken into the car without setting the alarm of, my mum had heard the car beep the horn as the engine had started so looks like they had broken the cable under the bonnet to detach the alarm.

its a wonder no1 heard anything matey wunt have been a quick job....

cud u have left it unlocked dude?

its a wonder no1 heard anything matey wunt have been a quick job....

cud u have left it unlocked dude?

Do they not lock themselves if you forget, my 1.2 does.

Clio 182
i'd be well pissed, sorry to hear about that. You probably cherish your car like i do then some junky scum of the earth c**t to half inch it.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
really sorry to hear and hope u get something sorted :( your house is gorgeous by the way :)