ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 Cup track car.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Gaz. You know the misfire, was it all the time or just like in the morning etc. mine seems better and I'm prob just being picky. I've bought a replacement coil and injectors and contemplating fitting them.
Permanent mate.

Take the fuel rail off, leave the fuel connection on at the left hand side, turn the injectors upwards, turn the engine over and see if all injectors fire out fuel.

First injector (cylinder 1) was fooked, on mine.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Or leave the injectors where they are, remove the fuel rail guard and just unplug one at a time. If its just first thing in the morning are you sure it's not just cos they run like a broken bag of spanners when cold?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think it's probably a cold start issue tbh but I bought a spare coil and injectors as they were cheap enough. Getting an rs tuner today or tomo so will see what's going on. It gets to temp brilliantly and runs fine when warm. Think a Ron map is in order. Sorry to hi jack your thread mate

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Myself and Danny will be setting about fitting the RARB, tonight.

How hard can it be? ;)

Cup In bits
A roll of gaffer tape - job done.

​You getting it setup for the weekend, you don't want to be wrecking them new tyres.

Cup In bits
You haven't even had the tracking done? I'll bring a spare set of Yoko's for after your first session Gaz.

Kwik fit do it for £44 and you can watch them do it/do it yourself as they let me do. Much cheaper than anywhere else and they can't lie with a print out.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
The handling is sublime!! Just fitted the RARB.

null_zpsff639b4b.jpg

Cup In bits
I wouldn't usually advise it either tbh but its either £44 or £120 up here, I know which one I would rather especially when you can watch over/do it yourself.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I don't have the time to get the tracking done! I'll be taking my spare wheels anyway :p

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
What a combination: Bilstein coilovers, Eibach camber bolts, Whiteline RARB and Advan A048 semi slicks. It handles like nothing I've ever driven before! UNBELIEVABLE!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
nice one mate, it was a well handling car when I was driving at kh!

Cup In bits
£120?! Thats nuts!

Your telling me + it takes days when you have to book it in. I'm sure there is labour on top if an adjustment is seized or stiff and takes a while. There's only two tuners up here that I know of that do it so guess they can charge that much.

You booked both sessions Gaz?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You'll track your Trophy before I sell it. ;)

Im away for two weeks on sat, Shall i leave the keys under the plant pot for you LOL

Callum has just spent 2 days cleaning my car and its been parked up since so if im not driving it on the road there is no chance of knockhill.

As i say First Dibs :drunk: