ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 Cup track car.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have poly bushed dogbone and lower arms.
Im thinking to so the Anti Roll Bar aswell and then possibly a new standard bush but i have always wondered about a solid engine mount

Get it done, its one of the best mods ive done to my car.

I have the engine and upper g/box mount and as Gaz said its no worse. Better throttle response and no more knocking. :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You have balls? Really?

null-177.png

Where were they, that night? ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Busy day today. Got my A048's fitted to my white F1's and set of road tyres to my spare F1's, fitted my Ph1 airbox, fitted both KTR uprated engine mounts, fresh oil and filter and a couple of other jobs.

​Still got the coolant, decat, bonnet pins and injectors to do and it's ready for Knockhill a week today.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You done the mani to cat kit yet?
Na, didn't have time mate. My brother dropped his wee baby off at mine for a few hours, so I had to down tools.

Will 100% be done on Saturday, though. The old kit is tattling like a c**t.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Another small but important job done. Misfire cleared, replaced all 4 injectors and coilpack.

null_zpsf547a396.jpg

null_zpscfba1e30.jpg

null_zpsb583cf8b.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

How long did it take to do your injectors ?

I have 4 injectors that have just been ultrasonically cleaned with new filters that need fitted but i have no idea how to do them.

​Any tips and tricks ?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
What's your address? Where do you keep your ERST?

​Also, I bet that's s**t compared to Knockhill.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Gaz. You know the misfire, was it all the time or just like in the morning etc. mine seems better and I'm prob just being picky. I've bought a replacement coil and injectors and contemplating fitting them.