ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 Cup track car.

Rb 182
null_zpsff639b4b.jpg

Erm its still yella??

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Well, so much for the cage getting fitted. It's in my aunts garage and they're away to Tenerife for 2 weeks. F*CK!!!!

Cup In bits
Yes mate. I'll put it in for now but I fancy a full blown cage for next year. I'm also considering signing up for SLS!

They're better than nothing IMO.

SLS next year? Go for it, like a track day with a bit of competition.

I'll be out in a few if the numbers pick up, my road cup is eligible to enter just now but don't have a suit or right helmet yet

Cup In bits
Yeah speak to Rennie the Scrutineer, he'll keep you right.

If you can get sponsors all the better but it's not much more than a track day and not as hard on the car as a track/race day.

koi

Audi S1
What a combination: Bilstein coilovers, Eibach camber bolts, Whiteline RARB and Advan A048 semi slicks. It handles like nothing I've ever driven before! UNBELIEVABLE!

Had the pleasure of sitting in this and have to agree, even on cold tyres thing felt planted. Made getting back into mine feel crap lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Did you boys use spreader plates with your cage? I've had some 3mm stainless ones made up.