ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 - pic

Clio 172
After a long thought I decided to go for a clio 172.

I picked it up from evan hawshal in Aberdeen on tuesday.

I test drove both the clio 172 and the 172 cup but opted for the 172 due to the features etc.

37k on the clock :)

smallwp2.jpg

p.s pic was taken with the new sony ericsson k850i

BG 182
Looking good buddy.. how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking? Lovely colour too!

After a long thought I decided to go for a clio 172.

I picked it up from evan hawshal in Aberdeen on tuesday.

I test drove both the clio 172 and the 172 cup but opted for the 172 due to the features etc.

37k on the clock :)

smallwp2.jpg

p.s pic was taken with the new sony ericsson k850i

Looks sweet mate, you'll have to get more pics up soon :)

I test drove a cup as well but it was the climate control and leather etc that won me over.

How much that sting ya ?

What year is it ?

I'll keep an out for it floating about Aberdeen

Enjoy

Clio 172
Its an 02 plate.

Guide price was 5991 but with warrenty + other bits it was 6718.00 + apr ontop for finance.

Tbh a gd price for a dealer + it has got low milage etc.

Its an 02 plate.

Guide price was 5991 but with warrenty + other bits it was 6718.00 + apr ontop for finance.

Mines is an 02 plate as well but came with clear indicators and your has orange which is weird :S

I had 38k on mine when i got it last Novemebr and now has 46k :dapprove: :dapprove:

And due 1st Mot in my ownership soon, then a timing belt which won't be cheap :(

How you liking it ?

Where you from in Aberdeen ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Its an 02 plate.

Thats alot of money mate! But if it's a minter that makes it worthwhile!

Clio 172
Its an 02 plate.

Mines is an 02 plate as well but came with clear indicators and your has orange which is weird :S

I had 38k on mine when i got it last Novemebr and now has 46k :dapprove: :dapprove:

And due 1st Mot in my ownership soon, then a timing belt which won't be cheap :(

How you liking it ?

Did I see you the other night doing the circuit in aberdeen lol?

I stay out peterculter way.

Yea ali I sold the mr2. Infact I have owned more since the mr2 lol.

In total over the past 2 years I have owned: 2 clio 16vs, 1 clio williams hybrid, 200 sx turbo, 2 mr2 turbos, 1 mr2 na and a skyline! Now I decided I need to calm down lol.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mint example mate :)

That's the colour I'm destined to get in the new year if all goes well - awesome in the sunlight :approve:

How you liking it ?

Did I see you the other night doing the circuit in aberdeen lol?

I stay out peterculter way.

Yea ali I sold the mr2. Infact I have owned more since the mr2 lol.

In total over the past 2 years I have owned: 2 clio 16vs, 1 clio williams hybrid, 200 sx turbo, 2 mr2 turbos, 1 mr2 na and a skyline! Now I decided I need to calm down lol.

Afraid it wasn't me mate :(

Where were you when you think you saw me ?