ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car... meet Ruby.

Lovely, but the costs would scare me silly.

Know you deserve it from limited knowledge of the last few years, so go out and enjoy the hell out of it!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thanks JD :)

averaged 21.4mpg over a 250ish mile trip this weekend, a little ballooning and mostly motorway cruising, pretty impressed with that seeing as most 200 clios don't get any better lol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Absolutely love the exterior but the interior looks like a doled up ford fiesta mk5.

really does look very bland, expected a bit more from it tbh. Obviously I wouldn't care but I am suprised.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Are you actually joking lol!!?

Its the most beautiful interior I've ever seen.

billet dials and control knobs, full leather dash and contrast stitching.
my god it's a work of art

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love it so much.

I'd be scared of owning it though. I had to sell a £2000 clio because I wouldn't leave it in a carpark or outside the house etc. A £45k Aston Martin would give me a heart attack!! lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Are you actually joking lol!!?

Its the most beautiful interior I've ever seen.

billet dials and control knobs, full leather dash and contrast stitching.
my god it's a work of art

Maybe it's just that picture then, the steering wheel just looks boring and bulky and the gear stick looks a bit boring (I know this may sound weird but it does)

whats up with the foot rest? Looks like it is in the way of the clutch lol

Clio 172 ph2
I love it so much.

I'd be scared of owning it though. I had to sell a £2000 clio because I wouldn't leave it in a carpark or outside the house etc. A £45k Aston Martin would give me a heart attack!! lol.

Actually PMSL!! Haha...

On a serious note Laura, VERY nice!!! And on another note, I'm 28, 5'9", brown hair, blue eyes and love outdoor activities! Can I be your toy boy!!!??!! Haha

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Lovely car Laura, you must be delighted!!!

I'm not sure Ruby is a suitable name though lol.

How about Jeff?

Beautiful car Laura ..... enjoy it , as they are a pleasure to drive , and don't get into the whole worrying about parking it thing , be sensible not paranoid .....

Amazing car! Congrats.

The first pictures are pretty near where I live. Do you live round here?

If so i'll keep an eye out for your car!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Strangely I had a little dartford tunnel GP with one last night. Obviously the 328 was suitably dispatched.

THE NOISE!!!

I want one so so bad.

Fantastic car! My Dad used to test the cars as they came off the production line (driven thousands...) and I had the chance to get out in a couple test cars he bought home. One was a DBS just before they were released in the same color as yours - Looked great in the flesh and covered miles so comfortably! Just funny how quickly and easily it accelerated from 80mph to silly speeds...

And there is no way on earth the interior can be compared to a Fiesta.. Just no!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's so epic. I love it. As per my previous thread, beautiful dateless car.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
FLOL

Does it have cruise control btw?

Yeah it does, i used it for about 5 mins and then realised i wanted to drive lol

Lovely car Laura, you must be delighted!!!

I'm not sure Ruby is a suitable name though lol.

How about Jeff?

its a girl... lol

Amazing car! Congrats.

The first pictures are pretty near where I live. Do you live round here?

If so i'll keep an eye out for your car!

yeah not far

Strangely I had a little dartford tunnel GP with one last night. Obviously the 328 was suitably dispatched.

THE NOISE!!!

I want one so so bad.

the noise is honestly epic!

had some lad come and collect my bbs wheels yesterday, he was lost for words lol, he was like do you mind if i take a picture hehe.

DB.

BMW 440i
The thread on his forum will read 'New wheels and amazing girl with an Aston Martin' with utter disbelief in how cool you are with a bunch of people from the forum declaring their love for you.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
20mpg was a distant memory on the way to work this morning haha!

nah i didnt take him out... id just washed it.. sod getting it dirty again, i did give it a cheeky rev though. god that thing sounds mega!

its fast! you dont really realise how fast because there isnt a kick of a turbo or anything but then you look down and go wow. I actually thought the speedo was broken becaust it said i was doing 80 but it felt like 60... so i got my other sat nav out as they had the speed reading on it... it was correct lol!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive also had about 10 random friend requests on facebook sinse putting the pics on there.. bit odd lol.

heated seats were nice this morning tho!

350Z
I bet the feeling when you first pulled off was indescribable!

It is now your duty to reply to problematic Clio topics with "You wouldn't have that problem with a v8."

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it took a little while to sink in, i took it to see my dad as soon as id got it, didnt feel like mine.. didnt really sink in until i got half way down the motoway on the sat, then did a crazy little girly giggle with a massive grin on my face!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
there is 2 i know of around here ish,

a grey one and a black one.
im sure there are a few more knocking around in wilmslow/ alderly edge

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a very cheap yellow one on an auction site I use, still about 300% more than I can afford! Lol.

They're obviously getting common....