ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car... meet Ruby.

Turbos.
Who do I approach for the keys to the cs high rollers mansion btw? Lol

I'll let you off the V5 test, but you have to at least send me the obligatory photo of a box of Frosties on the driver's seat before i get a key copied for you.

Great choice on the colour, it is my favourite. I love the little Prodrive carbon bits too, just to make it stand out from the norm. The car they used for the PR was in the same colour as yours, IIRC.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'll let you off the V5 test, but you have to at least send me the obligatory photo of a box of Frosties on the driver's seat before i get a key copied for you.

Great choice on the colour, it is my favourite. I love the little Prodrive carbon bits too, just to make it stand out from the norm. The car they used for the PR was in the same colour as yours, IIRC.

I remember that car, was lovely.

To think I nearly didn't click this due to the title. Some massive jump from that cack A1 that's for sure.

Fair play to you. Wish I could stomach living at home any longer to own something similar but hey ho.

Fantastic colour. Even if you just own it for a yr it's an experience and a box ticked. To go car shopping with 40k, ooft, what a fun month that would be.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car. I wanted to move back in with my parents a few years back, but now I'm married and poor. May sell the wife and buy a V12V.

How many miles a year do you reckon you'll do in it? Please do more than clean it though, enough 'detailing' threads on here and not enough 'look I drove around all day and achieved nothing' threads.

Dirty Astons ftw.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
exactly, i figured I'm in a position to now to do it, a position i may never be in again and i can look back and say... i had one of those! Yes at some point ill be sensible and grow up, but me and my dad have a great relationship, we have a decent house and the only room we share is the kitchen sooo yeah... Aston martin time haha. You only get one shot at this life malarky and i don't want to look back and say.. i wish i had

How old are you?

Insurance must be epic!

I don't know why anyone would ask what's she's paying or even think about it.. Let her do the math and tilt your hat to her!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

going to make an ownership thread a little later for anyone thats interested in the running costs etc, :D

Lionel Richie
Very cool, i hope it has warranty though, they're terrible for clutches, shocks and corrosion (front grilles, wing mirror arms, rear 1/4's etc)

servicing is actually pretty easy on them (apart from the f**king cabin filters, t**t to do) the air filters are an arse to get to (avoid big puddles!) being a low miler though you'll be fine! you'll chew through front tyres as quickly as the rears though, standard feature

oh and remove exhaust valve fuse ;)

172 Cup
Very cool, i hope it has warranty though, they're terrible for clutches, shocks and corrosion (front grilles, wing mirror arms, rear 1/4's etc)

servicing is actually pretty easy on them (apart from the f**king cabin filters, tw*t to do) the air filters are an arse to get to (avoid big puddles!) being a low miler though you'll be fine! you'll chew through front tyres as quickly as the rears though, standard feature

oh and remove exhaust valve fuse ;)

They love killing clutches at 3am in Le Mans ;o)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
exhaust fuse... out as soon as i got home lol

yeah its got warranty, i bought if from a main dealer for that reason. I always said it rather spend that few grand extra for piece of mind.
I can't really describe how clean this car is it honestly looks like it could have just been driven out of the factory. Im happy knowing I'm pretty sure this is the BEST one that has been for sale for at least the last 6 months.

Insurance was suprising thats all ill say,

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
few more pictures after 300 miles :)

8196424355_4c4acd4095_c.jpg

Astonb-11 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8196426309_46dc931688_c.jpg

Astonb-9 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8196427521_66785cfbc8_c.jpg

Astonb-7 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8197520554_a0f81a52f2_c.jpg

Astonb-4 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8197519180_6232c97734_c.jpg