ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Monaco Blue 172 (56k)

The Beast MK4
Just a few pics of the beast that I picked up yesterday off John185k. It was filthy after all the fun yesterday so I just gave it a hose down. It can't get touched with a sponge as I promised John. lol

There will be a 'proper' photoshoot when I get some decent cleaning gear (including a lambswool mit, thank god ive got clippers and a field of sheep beside me ;) ) and a good spell of weather. The other car is my ickle 1.2 about to get washed, check the trims ive currently got on that fecker complete with tie wraps to delay pikeys. lol

Only on 25k it has a Viper, Carbon Splitter and Ferrodo brakes.

Enjoy! :D

100_1029.jpg

100_1025.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_1015.jpg

100_1013.jpg

100_1010.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Welcome aboard mate, Took you long enough! haha. How you finding the power increase?!

The Beast MK4
tasty

how are you getting used to the car?

Its taking a wee while to get confident, getting up hills is no longer a problem! lol

Welcome aboard mate, Took you long enough! haha. How you finding the power increase?!

Power increase is crazy! Im getting used to 60mph in a reasonable time now rather than half an hour. ;)

Like it, you gonna get the 15s on?

I'll try the old Team Dynamics soon mate, was far too cold to mess about today!

The Beast MK4
Fine bus matey!!

Did you get a set of sportline springs with it too??

Nein, those will be the spring of choice when the time comes though sir. Im having to keep an eye on that carbon splitter on the roads round my way already!

The Beast MK4
^^ Indeed sir, as long as its not as icy as this morning though.. :eek:

And I do have a few plans.

Lowerings on the cards come some better weather
Perhaps an ITG panel for the summer to replace the viper

And then theres remaps and all that talk however I better get used to a buck 70 bhp first! lol

looks good...best colour too haha! definately seems to be an "influx" of monaco blue's recently...
...just as I jump off the bandwaggon by getting rid of mine :rasp:

Certainly the best colour IMO although it's a bugger to keep clean.