ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 182!

The Beast MK4
Its been a while folks. For those who knew the old 172, It is unfortunately dead. Had an accident around a month ago and its was pretty severely damaged at the front and the chassis was buckled too. Insurance process went pretty smoothly and im back in 1*2 ownership. :D

Heres the old girl as a reminder.

100_1010.jpg

And here is my new pride and joy. Its so good to be back on the road in an RS after a Fiesta 1.4 rental for a month!

100_1586.jpg

100_1587.jpg

100_1591.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1597.jpg

100_1598.jpg

100_1604.jpg

100_1605.jpg

100_1606.jpg

100_1607.jpg

The garage is going to fix the front fog which is cracked but other than that is is a relitevely decent example. 20k on the clock.

Mods will arrive asap and will incude: Silvervisions, Yozzasport cannons, ITG panel filter and a carbon splitter for the front.

Comments most welcome as usual! :cool:

Porsche Boxster987S
looks gorgeous. very clean looking.

loose the arnold shark sticker though;):rasp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If your going carbon fibre, I'll give you £80 for your current splitter.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good that things got sorted out fella.

Not bad at all, 05 on 20k is a result, very low mileage imo. Yozzasport is a superb shout.

Coming next thursday for some photos?

The Beast MK4
Thanks folks.

Roofus - The underside from a challenger tank is being fitted next week to help out on the country roads. ;)

Chic - Im training next Thursday so i'll miss the shoot unfortunately. Dedicated to my fitba these days. lol

The splitter hunters - The carbon job will be a while away yet and id probably keep the current one as a spare since its brand spanking new. Sorry!

The Beast MK4
Beef - Set me back almost 9k mate. Had to put a fair chunk on the insurance cheque to secure it. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Christopher - You know it son! I do miss the old girl though. Biggest mistake Reno made was not making a 182 in Monaco!

Jay - The previous owner put shight tyres on both of the fronts. Exaltos will be returning asap.

Lou - Touché ;)

182-racing-blue

Quickly discovering that this thing is hard to keep clean. lol

A friend of mine is a valeter and just got a contract with supaguard.

I recommend it!!! Only need to jetwash with water for the first three months, I have been washing mine every day since I got it done.

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested in a front splitter PM me as I may be upgrading to a carbon jobby soon :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Prefer the Monaco ;)

Good choice, would be my 2nd fav colour over the Monaco too.
Best of luck with it :)

The Beast MK4
The Monaco was indeed mint. Bought off a fellow member back in the day for a bargain price. This thing has a LOT to live up to! Few bits need tidied up.