ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 182!!

Is this the Gaz from Scotland?

I have been waiting for this thread! If you want to swap to a standard exhaust, you know where I am ;)

FF RB 182
SkatedemonUK yeah that will of been me, I had just finished work. Thank you, it cleans up very well :)

FF RB 182
927ece3d.jpg

Today Gaz corrected the headlights as they had gone a bit yellowish, they've come out really well :)

It was then washed for the second time this week and waxed, needs a clay and machine polish at some point. I've also ordered a small aerial off ebay and Gaz has bought me a splitter, can't wait for them to arrive :D

FF RB 182
Yeah there does seem to be a few cropping up around the Selby area.

It may making an appearance on Sunday, we don't seem to of made a decision if we are going or not. I do what to try krispy cremes for the first time though!

182, Both cup packs
PS if for some reason you have trouble getting your splitter, i've got a skoda one in the garage that's never been fitted

FF RB 182
Theoctagon, thanks I will let you know if it falls through :)

It needs a new shocker on the back drivers side as its had a new one on the passengers side and it doesn't feel very balanced when going round left turns at 40mph+

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks bloody superb! Hope Gaz gets his finger out after all that advice I gave him.

Gaz F1's should be Red! ;) Even just as a trial the standard ones look decen tbf.

Ahem... Twooneoneeights!!!!!!! ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fair point you oil loving deviant.

Maybe the tips could help with Soph's hair?

FF RB 182
New mini aerial and K&N air filter fitted today, car seems to burble more when idling. Not driven it since fitted the air filter tonight so will interesting to see if there is any difference.

Mercury Clio 182
Is it just a panel you have fitted or an induction kit? You probably won't notice much of a difference, I didn't with my 197 and ITG anyway, but it sounds a bit better and just generally felt a bit better.

nup

clio 172
i have a flamer but i like this colour just as much... don't change the wheel colour nothing else looks as good!! I'm SSSSOOOOOOOO glad i dont have silver!! like the rest of the world.. (Let the abuse start). ;)

FF RB 182
If I keep these wheels they will be refurbished the same colour as the paint seems a bit thin and a fresh powered coat to make them glossy wont do them no harm :)

WOW this is my old car! Didnt think i'd see it again! You've got a good car there m8, can't believe he didnt change that shocker, it was leaking in early 2010 when i sold it pmsl!!