ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new S2k :D

3 pictures to be exact as my camera has died so had to use my N95, picked it up 2 days ago and all ready done 200 miles, is really nice to drive once your used to it, certainly a drivers car and goes sideways quite well too :D

Anyway, Plans are to get some coilovers for it, rear diffuser, Exhaust, AEM Replica and maybe change the wheels to rota Torques 17x8.0's.

119032009781.jpg

119032009786.jpg

119032009783.jpg

:clown:

Banana
Very nice mate. Future mods sound good too, not sure about the diffuser tho. I am loving mine now :D
Now lose the roof, GT tops are only permitted from October to February :p

lol i had the roof off all day, im leaving it at my aunties but cant get there till next week. only takes 1 minute to fit or remove :D

How you finding yours ? Tail happy :D

Banana
lol i had the roof off all day, im leaving it at my aunties but cant get there till next week. only takes 1 minute to fit or remove :D

How you finding yours ? Tail happy :D

It was to begin with- TOO tail happy, it tried to put me backwards in a hedge on every corner. After a geometry set up it is now fine, only oversteers if you want it to :D
I had the roof down today too! Going through the clyde tunnel, 9000 rpm in second, what a fookin' noise lol

lol, mine was GEO'd at Centre of Gravity last year so settings should be pretty good, certainly feels alright, just odd as i'm used to finding the limit from under steer not oversteer lol

Sweetness sugar and spice. I always like a nice S2000. I'm not sure the rims do it for me but regardless, they are great cars. Good choice :approve:

320d
Epic. Get some sort of induction kit aswell so you can heard the Vtec more, i'm sure Christopher will recommend a suitable one, he's are Vtec guru.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really really want to like these cars but can't. All the ingredients are there, but I just don't like them for some reason. :S

Looks a bloody nice one though!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I really really want to like these cars but can't. All the ingredients are there, but I just don't like them for some reason. :S

Looks a bloody nice one though!

i loved them till i drove one, was very disappointed :( really wanted to like it too!

still think then look stunning though and yours looks a minter!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
nice car, and nice mods to come too. always liked them for some reason :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
looks great...don't know how a difuser will look though
any pics of it?

enjoy the vtec :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it mate, finally a s2000 that's tastefull, love the hardtop!

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Love it mate, do you get Gruppe M's for the S2000's?? they are mental and would be my first mod!