ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Peugeot 106 GTi

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Alreet bud hows it going? (PGAC : mike_pug_106) hows the GTi treating ya?

Clio 182
I know this is has not got much to do with this post but couldn't miss the oportunity to post a few pics of my old 106 - luvved that car :dapprove: I cried when it went!

th_DCP_0008.gif
th_DCP_0006.gif
th_DCP_0005.gif

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Thats mint mate, ive had two of these and im thinking about getting a cheap 1 at the minute. Awesum little cars!

Clio 197 & Clio 172
andy, I didn't know you were on here!

This picture (and the other 2 in location) were taking outside my work you massive stalker!

DSC00059.jpg

Looking good btw mate ;)

Hiya Mish! Long time no speak!

Only just joined up as i 'might' be getting a 197 later in the year :) Thats if i stop spending money on the GTi money pit... new rear beam on order...£310 :( then a trip to the bodyshop soon!

Thanks for the comments guys

Clio 197 & Clio 172
a 197 andy !

i thought something german might have tempted you.

hmmmmm nah nothing really takes my fancy but got some time to make my mind up lol :)

Went down to the Renault dealers in Preston last week, have a 197 Cup in the showroom...love it! even though i would probably go for the full fat version

a thirsty one
same here if i was to go for a 197 i dont think the cup version is hardcore enough really so would opt for a ff version.

still got them trainers for sale?

Clio 197 & Clio 172
Yeah i have but been really really busy so not had time to come to Manchester. Might be at the PGAC meet on the 21st though now my rear beam is semi-fixed (new bearings fitted but still a bit of play, so brand new beam on its way)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Seems the Pug 106 Gti's were a stepping stone for many of the Guys on here before the Clio's, I wanted one for so long but then just though f**k it and went striaght to the Clio :D

Would definitely be an option if I needed to free up some cash

106 GTi
Strangely enough I had the chance to see Marititus in the flesh today when placing a deposit on one !!!!!!

Only way I can describe it is from memory it looks almost more of a Purpley Blue than China.

106 GTi
Guy who I am buying it off is a cleaning monkey already, arches and wheel inners are immaculate as he is an ex RS owners club Concours winner.

Paint is deep and shiny already despite being quite swirly. Will give me something to do. Hardest bit is going to be selling the 182 when the 106 is all done :(

a thirsty one
i thought you might have got the 106 as a daily runner to keep the 182 mint.

you will love the gti i loved mine, had it 5 years and when was looking for a replacement peugeot just didnt have one in my opinion and the 1*2 range seems the perfect next car after the 106's. its the car peugeot should have made lol

Clio 197 & Clio 172
I just need to work out exactly where that is so I can stalk Mish properly! ;)

Give you an address if need be :rasp:

Rich - Suppose you could describe it as purpley, as John said it looks nice all waxed up :)

Pity Peugeot didn't continue building great hot hatches...

106 GTi
i thought you might have got the 106 as a daily runner to keep the 182 mint.

you will love the gti i loved mine, had it 5 years and when was looking for a replacement peugeot just didnt have one in my opinion and the 1*2 range seems the perfect next car after the 106's. its the car peugeot should have made lol

I nearly bought one back in 2000 and ended up with a 306. Know what you mean.

I may end up keeping both, but I really can't justify my weekly mileage on the 106 when my 1.4 306 is so cost effective and end up with 3 cars lol

106 GTi
Some TLC and it should be be nice, may end up getting the front end painted but not sure as yet till I get it home and see you it looks after a machine polish. It's not mint but it is tidy for a 60K 8 year old car.