ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Porsche Boxster S

Fiesta ST-3
Bloody hell Sam, nice motor!!

Just how old are you mate if you don't mind me asking? It's interesting what you said about the insurance. Would love one of these!

53 Clio's & counting
GT3 engine would be better ;)

Russ: I have a load of bits sat in the garage waiting to be put on (top mounts and droplinks) my MO30 suspension kit should come next week hopefully as well as the DS2500. After this I shall get the steering wheel retrimmed in alcantara.

Im 6ft 2 and a bit and fit in nicely however some GT3 seats would make it a bit more comfy.

It's my freakishly long legs that let me down sam-i end up with my knees stuck on the bottom of the steering wheel in most cars :(

Will be good to have an indication of what change the modifications make :)

Lotus Elise
LOL Well, its filthy and has bald rear tyres. Although the MO30 kit is awesome along with the added camber and wider front wheels.

I need to stop looking at cages though, and pro race 1.3s. hmmmmmm GT3 rear control arms for Christmas maybe?

Bald rear tyres to redress too much rear end traction? lol. Get some pics up when you get chance, don't bother washing it first though Fred will only take the piss.

Lotus Elise
Yeah to much throttle induced oversteer, plus Donington at the weekend didn't help.

I will do, the polishing queens WILL cry though. Its such a lovely car to live with, really comfy, fantastic control weights and vehicle dynamics.

It has to be done!

I developed a mild OCD where cleaning was concerned with the EK, that said the drive had a similar effect on me. While my daily isn't boring as such it makes me die a little inside driving it again after going out in the Civic.

Lotus Elise
You drive your EK ;)

I enjoy cleaning cars but my attention span is too short, also living in an apartment when I'm in the U.K makes it tricky to clean properly. Saying that it is garaged overnight. I know what you mean about driving other car though, when I drive my Punto it really is like going back in time. Am I correct in thinking your daily has over 300ftlb of torque?