ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Project (Pic heavy)

120d M Sport
Some great work done so far, I love the carbon bonnet on black, cupra R splitters look crap on anything other than a Cupra R though.

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Well today i got my seats in

Pretty Sh*t pics but hey thats the usual you expect :

20012010501.jpg

20012010502.jpg

20012010503.jpg

20012010505.jpg

subframes need painted black probs to it at the weekend

and done some slight re modeling with the drivers door were i hit the garage door not
to worry get a new one saturday.

C+c Welcome as always

Monaco
A fine effort, love those seats in. looks like utter sex.

What is driving it like? do the massive bolsters effect atall? is the driving position ok?

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
it has begun :

18022010574.jpg

18022010575.jpg

and after some dick stole my centre caps i done this :

10022010553.jpg

10022010556.jpg

got rep skirts to go on,

when there in geting painted will get front bumper, side strips, cup spoiler etc colour coded

thats the updates sorry about s**t pics as per

c+c welcome

Clio 1.2
First post & first thread i have seen. brilliant car, really like it buddy :). Good luck with the sideskirts, trying to put mine on now with no luck. let us know how it goes!!

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah theres not alot for my name so just thought ahh initials and year of car and bit of xxx sorted was cheap and a bit diffrent as you dont see alot of XXX

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Cars looking great :D What are the pads like with the ktec big brake kit, are they bigger/smaller/same size as the 172/182's ?
I have a loose calipper because of a worn carrier and am considering getting a set :D

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Cars looking great :D What are the pads like with the ktec big brake kit, are they bigger/smaller/same size as the 172/182's ?
I have a loose calipper because of a worn carrier and am considering getting a set :D

the calipers stay the same but you get new carriers, better pads and bigger disks disks are 285mm cross drilled and ventilated, 5mm bigger than sport brakes

but they stop like f**k

i would advise to upgrade brake fluid to dot 5.1 or dot 4 and get braded brake hoses makes all the diffrence

hope this helps

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
took a few pics of the clio today with an okish camera:

its manky and theres lots to be done but you get the idea ,
Sorry if pics are huge

DSCN0394.jpg

DSCN0396.jpg

DSCN0398.jpg

DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

DSCN0403.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0404.jpg

well thats how it is just now but will be in the bodyshop at the start of march to get colourcoded and rep skirts put on

then i will get spacers and cup spoiler

c+c welcome

cheers

Renault Clio 2002
Looks nice mate,
Have you thought about putting in some halo's/angel eye's?
Swapped my headlights for them and look real good, subtle but satisfying ;)

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
had a meggy one on before didnt like it maybe a laguna(nonvented) one next or sport bumper shaped to fit my wings , or as said when i get donnor car stick the sport kit on it

cheers

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
got smaller plate :

15032010596.jpg

spacers for the rear :

16032010597.jpg

17032010598.jpg

17032010600.jpg

17032010601.jpg

and a new sticker:

17032010607.jpg

17032010603.jpg

need to properly space the front

and grind inner arch out at the back and add slight camber or get arches rolled as the wheels rub alot

and hopefully have 2ltr engine coming soon so can start that part of the build

c+c welcome

cheers

Clio 1.2
really nice mate, dont suppose you could show me a link to the spacers please, im looking into them now. thanks

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Wow lookin gurrd man! can not wait to see your finished product!, insurance is gonna cost a fair bit with all the mods, but it will be worth it! im speaking from experience, i pay far too much!

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
really nice mate, dont suppose you could show me a link to the spacers please, im looking into them now. thanks

got then off someone on here mate sorry dont have a link but you can get them on ebay
make sure they are hubcentric though

Wow lookin gurrd man! can not wait to see your finished product!, insurance is gonna cost a fair bit with all the mods, but it will be worth it! im speaking from experience, i pay far too much!

cheers mate, yeah insurance is a killer but its all worth it

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
slight update:

24032010612.jpg

24032010613.jpg

coverd it in carbon vinal looks no bad i think need to get cf badges though.

and on the hunt for 20mm hubcentric spacers so if u have any give me a shout

cheers

Last edited:

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
sneeky pic of how it is sitting justnow

23042010740.jpg

to go lower at the front and a tad down at the back, and camber to come tonight

top mounts have to be refitted at the front then i will drop it a bit more

enjoy x