ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 + Full Detail + Nikon D50....56k no chance!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The full works..almost.

Washed, clayed, AG Super Resin and Waxed. Used AG Engine & Machine Cleaner under the bonnet and Megs wheel detailer spray & tyre gel. I'm so glad i bought this colour 182, it looks stunning when clean!

Interior was treated with AG carpet shampoo throughout, and then AG Leather Cleaner also throughout. Windows were cleaned inside and out with AG Glass Cleaner. All plastic surfaces were cleaned with Megs Matt Finish dash cleaner. It smells and looks better than new now. :approve:

I also set up the Road Angel properly and cleaned the silver seat belts.

phew.

next weekend my new number plates should arrive (standard spacing, no borders...like my old one) so they'll be going on with some velcro pads i've bought.
As well as a RS Megane footrest plate, a la Makavelli. ;)
And also my new CTR aerial.

i also have some white sidelights to go in sometime this week, to get rid of the nasty yellow-tinted OEM ones.

hope you like.

Chris

pics...

(click for hi-res versions)

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

106 GTi
Looks good chap. You got an external antenna on the RA2? If so you can sit it lots lower than that ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, the external aerial is on the outside of the windscreen.

might move it after... i'll need to clean the marks off the window then though. lol ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
That makes me wet :(

wana swap?

And how do you clean the seatbelts??

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra R 225
immense bit of p**n. keep seeing this on the forum posing about and have to say racing blue is the best 182 colour!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
immense bit of p**n. keep seeing this on the forum posing about and have to say racing blue is the best 182 colour!

knows.

so glad i made the choice to get a racing blue one...i was very close to buying either Black Gold or Liquid Yellow.

Racing Blue 182
Looks good chap. You got an external antenna on the RA2? If so you can sit it lots lower than that ;)

It has an external antenna but does not have an external sensor to detect hand held camera's, so it needs to be at that height on the windscreen.

nice. wheres the bonnet lining?

soon to be replaced with heat reflective insulation like Makavelli has on his.

I took it off, as i wanted it a bit louder when i got the viper, but it got binnedso i couldnt replace it.

Chris, it looks very nice, cant beleive how much you have cleaned it since getting it. Get driving it lol

Have fun at the meet today in it.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
That looks mint mate, thats exactly what i want when i get a 182....

That looks a minter

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very nice :)

i'd have the stripes too as mentioned before :eek:

whats the ride like? ;)

Never been a fan of racing blue but I've got to say that is very nice - think it's the wheels that make it more appealing

Aye too low though IMO