ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 + Full Detail + Nikon D50....56k no chance!

Racing Blue 182
Looking good, whats next on the mods front? some proper coilovers and a decent wheel? ;)

:rasp:

H&R's are on the cards princess. sometime before fcs.

i've not decided 100% on my mod plans yet though...toying with Cup racer style....white speedlines, white badges etc.

You may aswell have got a standard one with less mileage if your doing that lol

Not that im complaining ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
............untill you look around and see the poorly finished subframes, big gaps around them and exposed pre tentioners :(

;)

Cupra
Looks amazing, have never actually seen one of these in the flesh but then again, I have only ever come across one 182 in the last 2 years over here!

VRS
............untill you look around and see the poorly finished subframes, big gaps around them and exposed pre tentioners :(

;)

lol

subframes are good, big gaps due to weight saving nature and exposed pre tensioners covered with leather pockets ;)

im an optomist hehe

to be honest the recaros have the looks but for mr the misanos have the function :D

VRS
im about a 15/20 minute burn away from lymm matey, is there any well light areas near you? i could pop up one night this week but it would be useless if it were pitch black lol

andy

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, i know a place. there is a petrol station at lymm services that's really well lit.

it where the guy that bought my old car viewed it...at night. lol

my Megane foot rest will be at Renault on Wednesday so anytime after then is good for me mate. :)

VRS
yeah, i know a place. there is a petrol station at lymm services that's really well lit.

it where the guy that bought my old car viewed it...at night. lol

my Megane foot rest will be at Renault on Wednesday so anytime after then is good for me mate. :)

wednesday early evening?

Racing Blue 182
always wanted a megane footrest and some different seats, seems you are making the perfect 182 out of my old one.

Will be mint when the seats and exhuast are on it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
cheers Jamie

Mods to come before the FCS (hopefully) lol

CTR aerial
Meggy footrest
Dynamat hoodlining
colour code all engine bay hoses
Personal plate - T15 RNR....my surname is Turner
Yozzasport decat system
Carbon splitter to go on
Maxogen if funds allow.
also not decided on H&R's yet...doubt it though.

RS Megane DCi 175
Looking good that Chris. Although, I prefered the unique-ness of your ph1.
:approve: