ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 + Full Detail + Nikon D50....56k no chance!

No I just remember the drive, lol. Ask BenR about the conversation i had with him on the phone when i was on the M4! You'll see what it's like on the limit on an uneven road when things dry up and if you dont park it backwards in a hedge come back and tell me what you think ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
also didnt this car have the rear springs WITHOUT the threaded adjusters?

might be wrong (on the car) but the gaz springs are not the right shape to have sat on the o.e locators....... (dangerous lol)

oh and i ditched my GAZ coilovers after two months ruined the car

this car is p**n mind ;)

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

if i get really pissed off with them or they break there's some leftover dosh for some H&R action.

i would have to delay my YS system to after FCS though. hmmm ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No I just remember the drive, lol. Ask BenR about the conversation i had with him on the phone when i was on the M4! You'll see what it's like on the limit on an uneven road when things dry up and if you dont park it backwards in a hedge come back and tell me what you think ;)

lol!

Racing Blue 182
I liked he Gaz coiolvers. If you think there hard, then the vx220 is in a different league.

Now that is hard lol

How many times you cleaned it since getting it?