ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renaultsport RB200 Clio (Updated Post #82)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It's things like this that make me not wanna put my inheritance I'm getting soon into savings... damn you! Must, be, sensible :S

looking Great!

Thanks Steve, hope you are well. :)

It's things like this that make me not wanna put my inheritance I'm getting soon into savings... damn you! Must, be, sensible :S

Haha do it! Put it down to an 'investment'.. Just not a very good one lol

Looks fantastic mate, good effort keeping it clean :approve:

Thanks mate, I try!

Makes me miss mine now :( Super clean car!

Are you using led rear number plate lights?

Thanks! No I'm not, I lost mine before I had a chance to put them in! Why do you ask?

Very tidy!

Cheers Matt!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Thanks! No I'm not, I lost mine before I had a chance to put them in! Why do you ask?

Just wondered if it was the reflection in the shot or not. Only thing that needs to be changed, just gives it a fresher look than the murky yellow.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Love the racy blue clios, Suzannes going to keep hers it makes the boring black bmws and the merky mercs look plain in her car park at work :approve:.

Saw this car on the way through swansea yesterday! Looked spot on, perfect spec! And best colour :D
Just seen this, thanks mate!

While I'm here, a little update on the car...

The car has just ticked over 50k, really racking up the motorway miles but it's looking well for it. Just had a new lower front bearing fitted and service from Dan@SJM yesterday. The car is going to get Cooksport springs fitted soon.

15023910267_502209dfe1_c.jpg

Picked up a second set of wheels exactly the same as the ones currently on the car, so need ideas for refurb colours!

The car got a quick wash today and is now tucked away in the garage.

15187481086_d10976200c_c.jpg

15187457016_942174a737_c.jpg

15023669389_89590f71a8_c.jpg

15023878248_4cf5e842e9_c.jpg

15023644969_2d6b065209_c.jpg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Without the anthracite pack, like Brians car has, i think the wheels have to stay black, lovely car this. :cool:

Thought I'd write an update as it's been a while!

The wheels went charcoal anthracite and I've just wrapped them in Michelin Pilot Sport 3's.

15949253164_c297f92d7a_z.jpg

July was a very expensive month... I've had to replace the gearbox with a new one, new clutch, cambelts and the other side of lower suspension ball joints.. all sorted by Dan @ SJM.

A few photos with a customers car a while back.

15771292744_c51c8eb061_z.jpg

16206350310_a0e085ca08_z.jpg

@Chapppers11 - If you ever sell your 200, can I have first dibs? (Im serious btw!)

Really getting an itch for something new now, I'd let it go for the right price..

Probably already decided on colour for the alloy's seeing it was nearly a year ago lol. But White Speedlines look the nut's on RB.

I went with Charcoal anthracite in the end!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Really getting an itch for something new now, I'd let it go for the right price..

In all seriousness, I would genuinely consider buying this if you wanted to sell. I've just bought an RB182, so I'd be very Racing Blue until I could flog that.. Message me if you want to sell.